Hyper

This is a request from @nanabel2010. I hope you enjoy it!

Cole's P.o.v.

I walked down the hallway to my room, trying to remember why I was coming. Lloyd was skipping down the hall and tried to skip past me. I grabbed his shoulders. He kept bouncing.

"Lloyd, why are you so hyper?" I ask. He shrugs, bouncing faster. 

"I don't know." He says with a guilty look.

"Lloyd," I say firmly. He giggles. I roll my eyes and let go of him. He skips down the hall again. I turn around, deciding to warn Zane. The others can suffer. We'll count it as payback for the prank they pulled on me.

I found Zane and Nya in the kitchen. They're both making cookies.

"Hello, Cole," Zane says.

"Hey Zane, Nya," I say nodding at them. "Just so you guys know, Lloyd is kinda hyper right now," I tell them. Zane nods. Nya giggles.

"How hyper?" She asks.

"He couldn't even stand still," I say, holding in laughter. Nya laughs.

"That sounds like him," Nya says. Zane shakes his head.

"He's gonna crash hard," Zane says. "His sugar high won't last long." 

"I wonder who he'll fall asleep on today." I muse, walking out of the kitchen.

Jay's P.o.v.

I watch Lloyd bounce past me. I thought I was energetic. 

"What's up with Lloyd?" I ask Kai as he walks by.

"I don't know," He says. "I haven't seen him yet today." He walks out of the room. 

Lloyd's P.o.v.

Woah. That's all I can say. I didn't know it was possible to feel so energetic. Not even when I work with my energy do I feel this way. I'll probably crash hard tonight, but oh well. I haven't told anyone why I'm like this, but Zane probably knows. He's cleaned my room a few times, and I'm certain he's found my secret stash. 

"Kai! Kai! Kai!" I say a little louder than needed.

"What!? What!? What!?" He says, mocking me. I fake a pout. He comes closer and ruffles my hair.

"What's up?" He asks again. 

I hug him tightly.

"Thank you!" I say happily, before prancing away, leaving a very confused Kai behind.

I bounce into the kitchen and sneak up behind Zane. He's standing in the middle of the kitchen, Talking to Nya, who is leaning against the counter. I pop up behind him and hug him tightly.

"What the?" Zane starts. I giggle happily. "Oh, it's you." He says, relaxing into my grip. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"You comfy, Lloyd?" She asks. I nod.

I slowly let go of Zane and make my way to Nya. I wrap her in a tight hug. She hugs me back. I let go and bounce back. She gives me an odd look.

"I need to hug Cole and Jay still," I explain, wandering off to find them. 

I finally find them in the game room, playing a game. I sit next to Jay and lean against him. When they finish the game, Jay wraps an arm around me, recognizing my attempt to hug him. 

"You good? You were really energetic earlier, and now you look like you're gonna crash any minute." He asks me. 

I shrug. Cole laughs. I reach for him, and he moves to me for a hug. I love hugs. I yawn.

"Now I have hugged everyone!" I exclaim. "I'm the best person ever!" They laugh at my outburst. I relax into his arms. The others walk into the room. Zane hands everyone a cookie. I nibble at mine. Zane helps me up and off of Cole. He leads me to the couch and sits down, watching the others talk. I finish my cookie and lean against him. He strikes up a conversation with Cole while I cuddle against his arm. I can't fall asleep though.

Zane's P.o.v.

Lloyd looked tired, so I moved him to keep him more comfortable. He's snuggling with my arm, which I find adorable. I turn to Cole.

"Hey, Cole, have you seen the new movie?" I ask.

"Not yet. Why?" 

We start up a conversation, and Cole sits on the other side of Lloyd. He rubs his back, helping him to fall asleep. Lloyd relaxes a bit more. Finally, soft, rhythmic breathing from Lloyd tells me he's asleep.

"Thanks for helping me," I tell Cole.

"No problem." We sit back and watch the others talk. Lloyd adjusts himself. We put in a movie. When the movie finishes, I turn to Cole.

"Can you take him," I say, gesturing to Lloyd. "I have to go start supper," I explain. He nods. I gently pass him to Cole, trying not to jostle him too much. Lloyd positions himself on Cole in a way that pins him to the couch.

"Sorry," I say quietly.

"It's fine. At least I'm comfy." He jokes. I laugh and head to the kitchen.

Did y'all like it? Hopefully you did. It was really fun to write. Um, see you next time! Bye Bye!

Ninjago OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara