Memories

Kai's P.o.v.

I relax on the couch, rubbing my sore muscles. Training had been extra difficult today. Lloyd groans and sits down next to me. I reach an arm out and pull him against me. He sighs and rests his head on my shoulder. I trail my hand up and down his arm. Within minutes, he's asleep. I put my head on his and close my eyes, hoping to get some sleep.

Memory one

I sit on the swing, watching Nya play with her friends. I took the day off to watch her. Nya comes running up, her friends close behind.

"Kai! Kai!" She shouts.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Can we go swimming?" I study her face. She looks hopeful. I nod.

"Sure." She giggles excitedly and runs to get dressed. I walk her and her friends to the pool silently. They splash around in the water. I get splashed a couple of times, but I just laugh along.

End of Memory

"Kai?" A voice asks. I feel myself getting shaken lightly.

"Hmm?" I groan, forcing my eyes open. Somehow, Lloyd had moved onto my lap.

"Kai, it's time to eat." I glance at the clock. Shit. How did it get so late?

"You fell asleep." I give him a confused look. "You said that out loud." He explains.

"Oh. Well, let's go eat." I mumble. He stands and offers me his hand. I take it and he pulls me up.

"Come on, Kai." He says, putting a hand on my back and steering me to the kitchen. 

I take a seat, staring numbly at the table. I hear Lloyd sit next to me. Zane hands me a plate and I mutter thanks. I eat quietly, feeling myself falling asleep. The soft conversation doesn't help, either. I finish eating and lean against Lloyd, who moved his chair closer to mine. He puts one arm around me and messes with my hair, eating with his other hand. I close my eyes.

Memory Two

"Kai? Are you okay?" I open my eyes and look at Nya. She looks concerned. I shake my head.

"No. I don't feel good." I mutter. She curls up against me.

"I'll make you feel better!" She announces. I bury my face in her hair. She hums a song and messes with my hair. I yawn, and she hugs me a little tighter.

---------------------------------------------------Timeskip---------------------------------------------------

I wake up to Nya digging in a box.

"Nya? What are you doing?" I ask, coughing. She holds up a toy doctor kit.

"This! Now I can take care of you!" She bounces over and puts the fake stethoscope on my chest. I smile and relax, letting her do her thing.

End of Memory 

Lloyd's P.o.v.

I  glance over at Kai. He fell asleep on me, cuddling my arm.  I slowly finish eating with my other arm. I watch Kai smile and move closer to me. I hand Zane my plate smiling apologetically. I'm supposed to help him with the dishes. 

"It's fine, my brother," Zane says, putting the plate down on the counter. "You should bring Kai out to the living room, though." 

"You're right, I should." I carefully prop Kai up while I stand, then pick him up bridal style. Zane smiles when he sees how I'm holding Kai.

"If only Kai was awake to see this." He says.

"If he can carry me like this, I can carry him like this," I told Zane, walking out of the room. I lay Kai on the couch and lay down beside him. He snuggles against me. I roll over and rest my head on his chest. Stroking his hair, I fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------Timeskip----------------------------------------------------------

Kai's P.o.v.

I woke up to find that someone,  most likely Lloyd, had carried me to the couch and that Lloyd had fallen asleep while stroking my hair. His head is resting on my chest. I rub his back, yawning. He shifts to look at me. 

"Look who's finally awake." He teases. I hide my face in his hair.

"Where are the others?" I ask.

"They went to bed hours ago," Lloyd says. "We didn't wake you for supper because when we tried, you just rolled over and told us to, and I quote, 'Fuck off.'"

"Sorry," I mumble into his hair.

"Don't be," He tells me. "You're tired. Let's just sleep." I snuggle closer, trying to steal his warmth. He grabs a blanket and covers us. I pull him onto my body so that I'm laying underneath him. He lets out a sigh and relaxes. I wrap my arms around him and fall back asleep.

I don't know what this is anymore. I just wanted to write the memories. Oh well. Bye Bye!