eighteen

(if i don't specify the pov at the beginning of a chapter that means it's ellie's pov

also, for anyone who might want to skip it, the first half of the chapter is smut but it's not relevant to the plot of the story)

---------------------

My brain probably stopped working for a while after that moment, and all I knew was that I was officially Sam's girlfriend and she was kissing me and I couldn't stop smiling while kissing her back. She was my girlfriend. Girlfriend.

Her tongue skimmed my lips, as I allowed it to enter them. Before I could even think her body was placed on top of mine, her legs straddling me and her hands roaming under my shirt, firmly pressed on my hips. As they traveled up to my chest I realized I wasn't even wearing a bra.

I felt a smirk forming on her lips, still connected to mine.

The tension that had accumulated during that evening was coming undone.

I'd never wanted to be touched by someone like I did at that moment. My whole body was experiencing sensations I never thought even existed, I was feeling close to euphoric.

But when Sam's mouth moved to my neck and her hands started the motion of pulling my shirt over my head, I suddenly felt incredibly self conscious and realized what was actually happening.

I'd never had that kind of conversation with Sam, and I'd never told her I'd never done anything remotely sexual with someone. Even if she'd probably already sensed it.

As I said, I had a feeling something was going to happen that evening, but didn't fully realize what that meant.

"Sam..." I quietly said, hoping I wasn't about to ruin everything.

"Yeah?" she lifted her head to look at me.

"I...I've never...I mean-" I tried to express myself in the best way I could but a knot had formed in my throat. I felt incredibly embarrassed.

"That's fine. Sorry if I did too much too soon. I'm not gonna do anything you don't want me to do. Okay?" she tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, circling her thumb on my cheek.

"Y-yeah" I mumbled, feeling slightly better. I knew all of this came as naturally as the easiest task to her. But I also hoped she'd understand my perspective.

"If you want me to stop just tell me, yeah?" she said.

"Okay. This is...this is fine, though. More than fine"

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yes. I...I just wanted to let you know. I know it's stupid-"

"Ellie, of course it's not stupid. We talked about how important communication is" she gently kissed my forehead. "I really am sorry if I'm moving too fast. I didn't realize"

"No, uhm, it's okay. I just...nevermind, uhm, thanks for understanding. You're right" I said, wishing I'd stop being so awkward.

"No problem" she proceeded to once again kiss my lips, her hands moving back to my sides. "The most important thing to me is that you feel comfortable. That's what I mainly care about right now" she added.

I let my whole body, which had tensed up due to the sudden anxiety, relax and enjoy the feeling of the woman's hands wandering through it.

This time I let her pull my shirt over my body, leaving the whole upper part of it exposed.

"You're beautiful" she whispered before lowering her head, leaving a trail of kisses from my neck up to my chest area, and causing me softly moan as her tongue approached my nipple.