thirty-two

(a/n: song is only relevant to the second half of the chapter

+ i think that by know it's very noticeable that my music taste is confined to very few artists and one of them is taylor swift lmao)
-------------------

"When am I allowed to come see you at work?" Sam asked as I was in her office.

"You can come whenever you want" I giggled, kissing her cheek.

"Well, that's not what you said up 'til a few days ago"

"Okay, but enough time has passed now"

"Enough for what?"

"For me not to get distracted on what I'm doing because of you. I mean, that still happens everyday in class. But like, it would be worse if it was while I was doing something I wasn't completely sure how to do"

"Okay, got it" she chuckled. "I'll stop by one of these days"

"Great" I said, changing my position so that my legs were on both sides of her lap. "So you can meet one of my co-workers, too. There's no way they know you teach here 'cause they're studying unrelated stuff"

"Isn't one of them in a situation with your friend now?"

"I mean...yeah. But like, I haven't specified who my girlfriend is to any of them. And it's not as if Mei will walk in in the same moment as you"

"Who says?"

"I don't know, it'd just be very unlikely. Just come when my shift isn't with Sarah. So like, today or tomorrow. Mei only shows up when she's there"

"What if she's actually coming to see you?"

"She's not" I hit her arm. "Plus, she sees me everyday anyway. Stop being jealous"

"I am not jealous"

"You are whenever I talk about Mei" I teased her.

"I sure as hell am not" she scoffed as she pressed her lips on mine. "If I were jealous I would have already confronted her somehow"

"No you wouldn't have" I giggled, kissing her back.

"Whatever..." she mumbled as she gripped my waist. "When's your first lesson?"

"In fifteen minutes..." I felt her lips suddenly moving to my neck. "Why?"

I didn't get a proper answer, she just went on placing kisses in the area below my earlobe, causing me to close my eyes and move my head to the side.

"Just wanted to know how much time I'd have" she said, the hot air on my neck making me shiver.

I knew that whatever she intended to do wasn't going to be a good idea, but at that point the only thing I could focus on was the feeling of her mouth on my skin. And it was making me feel more turned on than I should have felt in such a place.

"I guess..." I breathed out. "I guess there's enough time"

"Yeah?" one of her hands slowly moved downwards, the other firmly placed on my thigh.

"Yeah" I impulsively placed my hand on hers and moved it to the edge of my jeans.

"Hm, maybe there isn't enough time after all"

"Sam" I half laughed and half whined.

"Just kidding" she unbuttoned the jeans and pulled the zipper down. "Don't make much noise" she added as her hand slid inside my underwear.

I gasped at the sudden contact of her fingertip with my clit, but tried to contain my volume as she slowly rubbed circles on it, small breaths escaping my mouth.