Hoodie

Cyrus pov
I roll over in my bed and the sun shines on my face. I get out of bed and lift my arms up to stretch. I put on a pair of jeans and a shirt. I put on my shoes then get by books to put in my backpack. I brush my hair and make sure it's perfect. I grab a random hoodie and put it on.
"Cyrus hunny come down for breakfast" mom yells.
I get down stairs and sit my backpack beside the chair I'm sitting in. I go to the cabinet to get a glass.
"Hey Cy, what's Tj's last name?" Mom asks me.
"Kippen, why" I respond.
"Oh no reason hun. Hurry so you can get off to school" my mom says giggling a bit.
I finish my breakfast and head to school. At school I heard people whispering and pointing at me but I didn't know why so I decided to ask Andi and Buffy at lunch. I sit at the table, buffy and Andi are whispering and giggling too.
"Omg why is everyone talking about me" I finally ask them.
"Cy you ha-" buffy starts but amber comes over and interrupts.
"Hey Cy, didn't know you were a Kippen, welcome to the fam. Hey Buffy, hey Andi" amber says.
"Did Tj notice yet?" She's asks me.
Tj pov
I walk over to where Cyrus and his friends are sitting.
"Hey muffin" I say to Cyrus.
"Hey teej" he says back to me with the slightest tent of pink on his cheeks.
I sit right next to so close that our shoulders are touching.
"Tj can you please tell why everyone is pointing and talking about me" Cyrus asks me.
"Um I could just show you" I say to Cyrus
Cyrus pov
I ask Tj if he knows why everyone and pointing at me. He takes his phone, walks behind me and takes a picture. He sits back next to me and shows me the picture. I have on Tj Kippens' basketball hoodie.
"Ugh I hate you guys for not telling me" I say putting my face into my hands. My face comes up and I'm as red as a tomato. I lay my head on Tj's shoulder.
"Sorry teej" I say to him.
"It's fine Cy, you can keep it" he says.

An- this was kinda bad and short sorry if you have any ideas or requests for tyrus oneshots I'll take them. i don't do smut my last story was hacked by someone that's why it had smut in it but I got my account back and deleted that story. for kissing they will get aged up bye