Giggles

Tj pov
Cyrus and I are sitting in a booth at The Spoon. I'm admiring his face while he's putting on a baby tater show.

'Oh no! Watch out the spaceship is gonna crash!' He says crashing all his tater men into the ketchup.

'Oh no Teej! They died! Now we have to throw a funeral!' He says making a horrible sad face. I giggle.

'Wait a second Teej. Did you just giggle' Cyrus asks me. I immediately am embarrassed and I feel my face getting hot.

'No what are u talking about of course not. Tj Kippen does not giggle' I say a little too defensive.

'You totally just did'

'I did not. Sorry Cy I uh gotta go and uh do homework'. I say almost falling getting out the booth.

'Wait Teej! It's fi-' and with that the door slams.

A few days of Tyrus not talking to each other pass.

Convo between Cyrus and Tj.
Tj pov
I lie in my bed, throwing up a ball and catching it. I had a streak of 25 catches going until my phone dinged and it fell on my face.
'Muffin💕one new message' my read.
Muffin💕- Hey Teej. Can we talk?
Me- Sure.
Muffin💕- Swings.
Me- I'll be there.
Swings~*~*~
Cyrus pov
I sit on the swings waiting for. Why hasn't he talked to me in almost a week? I asked myself.
'Hey Teej'

'Hey Cy'

'Wanna go and sit on the bench by the tree. It's just more private over there?' He asks me I nod and we make our way.

'I'm sorry Cy I was just...embarrassed' he admits.
Tj pov
'Im sorry Cy I was just...embarrassed' I admit.

'Omg. Is it because of me? I didn't mean to make you feel embarrassed. I swear I will never do it again'. He rambled super fast.

'Cy' I move my hand down to touch his. 'I wasn't you'. I tell him.

'Are you sure Teej because I will never do the show again if that makes you feel-' I cut him off.

'Cyrus'

'Yea' he says looking me in the eye.

'Shut up'

Cyrus pov

'Cyrus' Tj says.

'Yea'

'Shut up'

Tj's hands cup my face and kisses me right on the lips. Who would imagine my first real kiss to be Tj Kippen besides myself. We part our foreheads still together.

'I like you Cy' he says his lips brushing mine.

'I know. You just kissed me' I say with a smirk growing upon my face.

'Do you want to be my boyfriend?' I ask him.

'I thought I already was' he says. I pull him into a hug.

Thank you @disneyswiftie, your requests are always the best.