Pool

An- the pool is like a beach house that Tj's family owns so like everyone has their own room.
Cyrus pov
It is finally the summer time. Vacations, hang out with friends, relax time, hang out with secret crushes. Fine, I may be getting off track. Although I'm making summer sound super fun, it may not be for me. Andi is spending time with Jonah 24/7 and I don't want to be a third wheel. Buffy has a summer job half of the time and the other half she sits moping about Marty. So I really don't have anything to do.

'Hey Mom' I say knocking on her door before entering.

'What you need Cy'

'I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving out' I tell her.

'Ok Cy have fun' I give a simple 'I will, love you' walking out her door. My stomach drops as I walk out the front door and get into the front seat of Tj's car.

'Hey Cy' Tj greets me as I put on my seatbelt. God that smile, that big dumb goofy smile on his face just makes my knees buckle.

'Hey Teej' I reply back. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers. He smiles. We haven't officially talked about about what happened at Andi's party or what will happen in the future but I liked it like this, it's...comfortable.

At the pool

Cyrus pov

Tj was in the water while I laid on our towels tanning.

'Come Cy, get in the water' I let out a long sigh and say fine. I'm at the second to last step.

'Teej, I uh. I can't swim' he just smiles. That same old smile that I will never get tired of. He moves closer to me.

'You trust me right' - I nod - 'put your arms around my neck and wrap your legs around my waist' he tells me and I oblige. I am now laying against Tj as he moves us through the water.

'I hate to ruin the moment' Tj says, 'but my back is literally going to burn off' he laughs.

'I know but I just want you to hold me'

'I can hold you closer inside' he whispers in my ear.

'Ok'