My Muffin

An- in this oneshot tyrus is just being lovey dovey. They are friends with amber in this and tyrus is not dating yet

Buffy, Andi, Cyrus, Tj, Amber, Marty all sit at a booth together, laughing at the dumbest jokes. Everyone else is eating baby taters and milkshakes, but Tj and Cyrus.

Cyrus is practically on top of Tj, touching his hair, holding his hand, laying his head on his on his shoulder. Cyrus giggling and turning a pink tint occasionally.

"You guys are disgusting" Buffy says popping a baby tater in her mouth.

"What?! What did we do" Cyrus says.

"Ugh just look at yourselves" Buffy says.

"Also touching and giggling. Why don't you guys just date already. All you do is flirt". She adds on.

"Buffy. I just think your jealous because you don't do this with Marty" Cyrus says still playing with Tj's bracelets.

"JEALOUS. Cyrus that is outrageous" Buffy pretending to be hurt.

"You know little bro I agree with Buffy on this one" Amber says.

"Amber. Really your supposed to back me up" Tj says.

"Ok fine. We will stop" Cyrus says

A few minutes later Cyrus' arms are wrapped around Tj's neck, laying his head on him.

"Muffin. You said we'd stop" Tj whispers in his ear.

"I know but" Cyrus mumbles.

"You wanna get out of here and go to my house" Tj asks him still whispering. Cyrus nods.

"Hey guys. We're gonna head out to my house to watch a movie. Feel free to come if you'd like." Tj says sliding out the seat.

Cyrus gets a to-go cup to put the rest of his milkshake in. Cyrus scoots to the end and puts his arms up like a baby.

"Tj I know you are not about to carry Cyrus like a baby." Amber says laughing a bit.

"If that's what Muffin wants then yea" Tj says.

Tj picks Cyrus up and Cyrus wraps his legs around Tj's waist.

"Man Teej your whipped" Marty says

"Go to hell Marty" Tj tells him.

An- thank you for over 100 views hope they keep going up and soon I might write a story on Tyrus so please drop ideas