After Andi's party

Cyrus pov
'Tj held my hand tonight. Before he told me what he wanted to our moment was interrupted. I wanted and was going to tell him that I'm gay but he probably already figured that out. I mean he could have even texted me' I write in my journal before I am interrupted by a knock on my window.

'Teej' I say getting up from my bed and going over to the window. I struggle to lift it up.

'Hey Cy' he says. His voice is croaking but soft. 'Can I sit' he asks. I stare back at him for a moment befitting saying 'yes'.

'It's 10 at night Tj, why are you here' I question him.

'I'm sorry' - I try to cut him off but he just talking - 'For not kissing you tonight' my eyes widened.

'You wanted to kiss me' he nods 'for a while I have'.

'Wow Teej I just-' I have no words. Tj Kippen likes me.

'Let's start over' Tj says, he moves in front me and holds me hand while his other hand cups my face. 'I like you Cyrus' his lips are on mine and I can't help but to move closer to where I'm almost in his lap. His travel down to my waist as mine go around his neck. He pulls me in his lap. My fingers run through his hair as lips move down to my jaw.

'You wanna be my boyfriend' he ask. 'Yea'