Coffee Shop Boy

Tj pov
'Bye Mom. I gotta get going' I said kissing her on the cheek. I was in a hurry, but I wasn't going anywhere. Well I was, but no where important. I was going down the street to the coffee shop. I don't like coffee or tea but Cyrus works there. I just can't get over his beauty. Chocolate brown eyes, ruffled brown hair. Biggest smile. Super smart.

'I know you're going to see that boy. He's a nice boy, be kind' my mom says. My cheeks burn red.

*time skip*

Cyrus pov
I work at the local coffee shop, majority of the time I'm here on my own, the owner is slacking off somewhere. But I don't mind, it's not so busy. I was wiping off the counter and counting the money in the register when someone walks in. Tj Kippen. I'm not a person to use this word but he is hot. Tall, blonde. He was perfect. He came in everyday right before my lunch break. He walks up to counter and leans on it, big smile on his face.

'I don't understand why you come in here everyday and order a coffee but you don't like coffee' I say quietly.

'How do you know that' he replies with a smirk.

'I watch you spit in your cup' his face burns pink.

'Well Cyrus Goodman. I think you're pretty cute' I blush. 'Well thank you sir'.

'You wanna take me out' I ask him leaning closer to him.

'I was thinking a bit more than that but yeah, I wanna take you out' He says, I can feel the butterflies swimming spring in my stomach.

'Ok you're in luck, I'm on my lunch break'