St Patrick's Day Edition

Happy St Patrick's Day! Remember to wear your green. If you don't have green on, I just virtually pinched you. Sorry! The name of this one shot is 'Pinching'.

It was time for pickup and Cyrus got into his mom's car very upset.

His arms were folded, face was red, and his nose scrunched up.

Miss Goodman looked in the mirror. 'Cyrus hunny what's wrong' she asks.

'Today, Tj pinched me more than five times.' Cyrus says attempting to kick his feet and look tough.

'He said it was because I was not wearing any green' Cyrus continued on.

'Cyrus hunny it's St Patrick's Day' Miss Goodman laughs.

Cyrus raising one eyebrow and tilts his head along with his shoulders.

'On this day, people say if you do not wear your green, they get to pinch you' she explains parking the car in 'The Spoon's' parking lot.

'Well I still don't think it was very nice. I don't like Tj pinching me.' Cyrus says looking down now.

'Cy' Miss Goodman says reaching into the back seat. 'You don't have any green on' she pinches him very lightly.

'Mommy' he laughs.

'Now, let's go get milkshakes, shall we' Miss Goodman asks.

Cyrus nods, unbuckles his straps, and runs into spoon.

In this one shot Cyrus is younger and is learning about this day after getting pinched by his best friend. This wasn't really Tyrus but I thought it would be really cute to make a Cyrus and Miss Goodman one shot. Thank you for over 500 views.