Dalmatian

An - Happy Halloween! I am skipping right to Christmas, thanksgiving really only last three days. This is a Tj and Cyrus little kids story cause I miss those.

It was Halloween night and Cyrus had dress as a Dalmatian. He had black and white spots on his face, arms, and legs. He wanted to go as something cute.

Tj on the other hand had wanted to dress as something scary, a clown of course but his mother had declined since they had to wear their costumes to school. Instead, his mom dress him as a Dalmatian.

At school, Tj and Cyrus knew of each other. Everyone knew everybody, it was the 5th grade, but they weren't friends.

'Oh my! Look at our little Dalmatians!' A teacher had said with excitement. Tj and Cyrus had turned slowly to see that their costumes were unintentionally matching. Blush covered their faces as they were pushed together for a picture.

Cyrus gave Tj a small, awkward wave as he stood next to him. Tj smiled and waved back. 'So, you're a Dalmatian...' Tj had started trying to make conversation. 'So are you' Cyrus replied.

'I uh, I wanted to be a clown but you know' Tj had said very quickly. 'Do you want to sit next to me during the movie?' Cyrus had asked. Tj had almost nodded immediately.

During the movie, Tj and Cyrus had sat shoulder to shoulder. They shared a popcorn box and a bag of candy while watching Casper.