Baking

Cyrus pov
I'm sitting on Tj's bed listening to him play his piano. The melody he plays sounds majestic. I walk over to him and rest my head in his shoulder.
"Hey Cy. Wanna make cookies" he asks me. My face lights up immediately and I nod. We run down the stairs into the kitchen. We take out the flour, sugar, chocolate chips, bowl, spoons, and pans.

Tj's mom and sister amber gets home and greets us.
"Hello Cyrus. Teej" amber says. Tj's mom smiles and goes to her bedroom.
"What are y'all doing" amber asks.
"Making cookies, duh amber" Tj says with a smirk on his face.
"Ugh fine, I'm inviting Andi over" amber says.
We start to mix egg, sugar, and flour together. By that time Andi and amber are standing on the other side of the counter. Once it becomes dough I start to have a hard time mixing.
"You need help muffin" Tj asks me. I nod and Tj comes behind me and grabs my hands. He intertwines our fingers and helps me mix. Andi and amber are giggling and taking pictures of us.

We shape the cookies, put chocolate chips, and put them in the oven. Tj washes the bowl while I pose for pictures and videos. Tj walks over to me and grabs my chin to face him. He puts his other hand on the counter and leans in. I start to lean in and my nose touches his. I can see him grab something out the corner of my eye but think nothing of it.

My eyes flutter close and my lips brush his. Our lips collide and move in a rhythm. I can hear Andi and Amber gasping in the background. He pulls away from the kiss and as soon as I open my eyes. He steps back and throws a handful of flour in my face.
"Teej!" I gasp. He just laughs.
"Omg I got that kiss on camera" amber says
"AMBER DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW" I tell her
"No thanks. Tj just kissed you and it was adorable"
An- this is kind of short sorry