19/yes

An - we are going to say Tj and Cyrus started dating at 13. Also when I was talking about the kiss in his room that NEVER happened it's just based on a oneshot I wrote
It was Cyrus' big day. His 19th birthday. Cyrus called it his 3/4 of adult birthday. It was because he thought 17 and 18 was too young to be a full adult. He had decided the age 19 was close to his idea of adult age because after that he would be 20.

It was wonderful. All his friends and family threw a huge party for him. He of course thought it was too much. He had even told his mom not to get cake and ice cream just pick one. He had told his friends and Tj not to spend too much money on him, but of course they would anyway. Especially Tj, him and Tj had been dating for six years now and he knew Tj would want to spend all his money.

His favorite part of the party had arrived, presents and cake. He sat on the couch patiently while family surrounded him with cameras and friends surrounded him with love. Cyrus had opened all family members gifts first, most were just cards with money. Then on to his friends.

He started with Marty, he had gave him a card and a really big stuffed animal. He then went on to Jonah. Jonah gifted him a card and a new sweater. Andi and Buffy put money together to buy him a gift, they brought him a Taylor Swift album. His cheeks turned red not wanted people to know he like her music. He saved the best for last, Tj.

'Alright Tj. I saved the best for last. What do you have for me' Cyrus said. Tj quickly handed him a card, 'um when you read it. Read it out loud and like put it up to your face so you like can't see around you kind of' Tj instructs. Cyrus thought that was weird.

Cyrus began to read aloud, 'I knew I liked you the minute you let me sit next to you in the swings, I just didn't want to admit it. I knew I like you more when you when you gave me a chance, no one's ever did. I knew I liked you even more when you invited me to your Bar Mitzvah. I knew you liked me when you held my hand on the bench. I knew you liked me but I knew I loved you when you kissed me later that night in your room. I love you Cyrus, look up'. Tears began to form at the sight. Tj was down on one knee holding a black box with a diamond ring.

'Cyrus' he says. Cyrus is already nodding before he could get his question out. 'Will you marry me?' The gasps and the 'awes' from Cyrus' family was so heartfelt it may have brought tears to their eyes. 'Yes Tj I will marry you' Cyrus manages to choke out. Tj slips the ring on his finger and people cheer as the hug.