T-Rex 🦖

An- tyrus is maybe like 6 or 7 and Tj began telling Cyrus that he is his boyfriend after hearing his dad say it
Cyrus pov
'Cyrus hunny make sure your ready for your play date' mommy calls out.
'I am' I respond running from my room with my light up dinosaur shoes on.
'Ready to go' mommy asks putting me in my booster seat.
'I am ready to see T-wrex' I say grinning from ear to ear.
Tj pov
'Mom! Which shoes?' I ask my mom running out of my room holding up solar system shoes and white light up shoes.
'How about the light up ones. Just in case we stay out late I can find you from your shoes. Now run and along and get in the car.' She's says tapping the shoes.
I run to the car get in the seat and buckle myself up. I swing my legs waiting for mommy to start the car.
'Ready to go Teej' she asks.
'You you know' I say pointing to her. She laughs and starts to drive.
Cyrus pov
'Cyrus hunny what's your friends name again?' Mommy asks.
'R-wrex' I say very confidently.
'Cyrus baby I don't think that's his name' she says looking up at the mirror.
'It is mommy I'll show you' I say folding my arms because she doesn't believe me.
Time skip~•~
Cyrus and Tj both get out their cars and run to each other. They hug. Because Tj is way taller than Cyrus he can pick him up. Cyrus wraps his legs around.
'I missed you so much t-wrex' Cyrus says as Tj puts him down.
'I missed you too muffin' Tj says swaying back and forth. Looking back to stop Cyrus from seeing the blush on his face.
'Hi I'm Cyrus' mom' miss Goodman says shaking miss kippens' hand.
'Hi I'm Tj's mom' miss kippens says shaking her hand as well.
Cyrus pov
'Mommy this is t-wrex' I say holding his hand swinging them back and forth.
'Oh hunny. I think his name is Tj' mommy tells me. I look at her confused and look back at r-wrex.
'T-wrex' I say turning towards him.
'Muffin' he says.
'Is your name Tj' I ask him.
'Yes' he says with his cheeks turning even more red.
'Sorrwy I lied Muffin. I can still be your boyfriend right' Tj asks me looking like him is about to cry.
'Yes' I say hugging him.
Moms pov
'BOYFRIEND' miss Goodman and miss Kippen both says.
'Omg I am so sorry. If you're not comfortable with that I can stop them from being friends. It's just Tj kinda has um two dads' miss kippen says.
'It is totally fine. Honestly I think it's cute' miss Goodman says.