Shirt

An- Cyrus is 16 and Tj is 17. At a party Cyrus has more than enough cups of punch not knowing it was spiked. He was super wasted so Tj had to take him to his house.
Tj pov
'Hey!' Cyrus says clinging on to me.
'Hey Cy. What's up.' I say moving his overgrown hair out of his face.
'Can we get more punch please' he says looking up at me holding the 'e'.
'Wait Cyrus. How many cups of punch did you have?' I ask him looking into his face with concern. He holds up his hand. 'Five' my mind tells me and maybe even more.
I manage to pick Cyrus like he's a baby. He wraps his legs around my waist and clings his arms around my neck. He starts to snuggle into me.
I finally make it outside of the party and see Marty.
Cyrus pov
I'm being carried by a person. He smells good. His hair is soft and his glasses fit him perfectly.
'Why are we outside. I don't wanna go home' I began to cry.
'Cy. We can go to my house instead' the mystery offers.
'Buffy' I squeal.
Tj pov
'Hey Marty'
'Hey Teej. What's going on man' Marty asks me.
'Cyrus had one too many drinks' I say sighing.
'Well I'm going head home call me tomorrow?' I ask Marty.
'For sure' Marty says with a smile.
In Tj's car~••~
Tj pov
I look over at Cyrus to make sure he's okay.
'I know you' Cyrus gasps.
'Who am' I ask him.
'Tj.' He says smiling.
'Yup. That's me' I say looking over at him again.
Tj's house~•~•~
Tj lays Cyrus on his bed and goes to get him some clothes.
He pulls out a white planet shirt and grey sweatpants.
'Here Cy. Do you want me to help or can you do it?' Tj asks him. Cyrus nods so Tj just helps him any ways.
'Alright arms up' Tj says lifting Cyrus' shirt up. Cyrus puts his arms up and waves them around giggling. Tj finished getting Cyrus dressed and tucks him in.
Time skip to morning~•~•~•~
Cyrus pov
The sun wakes me up and my head feels like shit. I try to move but someone's arm is around my waist. I look up from his chest. Tj.

I manage to sit up and straddle his waist. I bring my hand up and move hair out of his face. I know he's not sleeping I can smell the minty smell of his toothpaste.

'Good morning Teej' I say.

'Good morning Cy' he says back with a smirk.

I get a text from Buffy. 'I think you should check Tj's insta'. I open my insta and see a picture.

liked by slayer,partymarty, and 300 otherstjsmitten- He fell asleep in my arms

tjsmitten- He fell asleep in my arms. He's the most beautiful boy I've ever met. I love my muffin
Comments
Slayer- don't hurt my friend Kippen
Partymarty- Kippen your whipped man
Kippenamber- finally lil bro
Cyrus just smiled and gave Tj a small kiss on the cheek

An- yes I know that's not actually them in the photo just you know roll with it