Wedding part two

Buffy was now sitting on Cyrus' couch with her legs crossed. She was in blue jeans and a crop top. He her was in a messy bun. On the other hand, Cyrus' head was in her lap, tears were song going to flood his eyes.

'Buffy I don't even know why I'm crying, I'm not getting married' Cyrus says with his voice all wobbly. Buffy runs a hand through his hair.

'You love him, Cy' she tells him. He wipes his eyes and puts a sad/annoyed look on his face. 'I do not' he replies firmly. 'I know you do Cy. You've liked him since middle school'.

'Well Buffy, I haven't talked to him in months, maybe even years! And I hate Kira with all my heart. Why would he even think to send me an invitation?!' Cyrus says beginning to break down. Tears streamed down his face.

'I know. I know'. Buffy says. 'Maybe'-she begins-'maybe he invited you to see you again'. Cyrus' face lightens up. 'Really!' He asks, Buffy nods.

At Tj and Kira's Apartment

Tj's apartment was pretty big. His living room had a large white couch, a fireplace, and a big tv on the wall. He had a marble coffee table with magazines of all sorts. He had spiral stairs that lead to a mini library. Even though Tj didn't read, he'd like to go and sit up there. At the moment, he and Kira' were arguing.

'Literally what is the problem with me inviting them!' He asked Kira. He ran his hand through his hair sitting down frustrated.

'You know exactly why Tj' she says slamming her magazine, 'why then Kira, why!?'.

'I know Tj. I know.' She says pointing a finger at him. He throws his hands up in defense, 'What. What do you know'. He says making a 'what' kind of face.

'Damn it Tj! I know you liked him in high school! I know you liked Cyrus' she yells. That name, 'Cyrus', it broke him. He knew she was right, and he did, he loved Cyrus.

'I did not.' Tj lied.

'Then why does he know literally everything things about you. He knows your real name. Tj! I'm your wife and I don't even know your name!' She scoffs

Tj gets up from the spot he's sitting at, 'I can't. I going to stay with Marty for a few days' Tj says walking into their room.

'Tj What! We're getting married in a few days' she says Tj looks back and rolls his eyes.

Marty's house

Marty pov
I'm at my island laughing at nonsense on my tv, making a Turkey sandwich and fruit for lunch when I hear a knock at the door, I open it.

'Teej'

'Surprise'