New Years

An- in honor of new years. Happy new years. This might be super short. Ik most of my oneshots amber and Tj are siblings

It was New Years Eve and Buffy was throwing a party, but not just any kind of party, a party with a plan. Cyrus had told Andi and Buffy all about his crush on Tj. Tj had told Amber and Marty all about his crush on Cyrus. They knew their plan was going to work, they were always all over one another. They were head over heels for each other.

Buffy, Andi, Marty, and Amber all decided that because it was New Years Eve they were going to get Cyrus to kiss Tj or Tj to kiss Cyrus.

Buffy and Marty lay out blankets on the grass for everyone to lay or sit on. Andi and Amber put out some snacks. They put out drinks, chips, candy, and even some fruit.

"Guys hurry, the fireworks are staring" Andi says grabbing Ambers hand tugging her over to their spot.

Tj sits down and Cyrus sits in between his legs, leaning back on him slightly. Tj wraps his arms around Cyrus and holds him close.

"Hey Bex. Hey Bowey." Amber says as they join them.

"Get ready. It's almost time for the New Years countdown. And you know what that means" Bex says

Cyrus and Tj's faces turn red and get warm at the thought of kissing each other at the end of the countdown. But Cyrus quickly snapped out of it, he knew Tj was not going to kiss him.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEARS" everyone yells and with that Cyrus gets up to leave.

"Wait Cyrus" Tj says standing up grabbing his hand. Tj pulls cyrus closer and kisses him right on the lips.

"Buffy" cyrus says jumping up and down squealing like a little girl.

"The plan worked" cyrus says and Buffy just giggles.

"The plan" Tj says