Roommates

An- like super unrelated but do y'all ever get tired of the many Cyrus povs I do because sometimes I feel like I do it all the time but idk. There also cursing in this.
Cyrus pov
I was now in college, my last few years of high school flew by really fast. Andi, Buffy, Jonah and I have all parted our ways. I talked to Buffy all the time, she went to school for basketball. Andi and Jonah, all I know is Jonah didn't go to college and Andi went to College for art. My college life was perfect. Except one thing, I shared a dorm room with the Tj Kippen. Yes! Toxic Tj Kippen from middle school. He was still an asshole, we argued all the time. It was mainly because he couldn't keep our dorm clean and he would blast music when I was trying to study. But I liked him, I have since middle school, just never opened my mouth about it. It wasn't something people needed to know. But in this moment I was pissed at him.

'Tj! Omg! Please just be quiet my trying to study!' I yell over his music. He just bops his head along to the beat. I slam my books on my desk and march over to him. I yank the speakers wire out of the socket.

'Cyrus! What the fuck!' He spins around in his chair. At this point I've had enough with him, why can't he respect people's wishes. 'What! I asked you many times to please turn the music done but you just want to be an asshole all the time!' He gets up plugs the speaker back in and turns the volume down. Wow that was easy. Well I was very wrong.

'Fine! I do something for you, you have to let me do something then' he says. That isn't that bad. I cross my arms. 'I'm inviting a girl over tonight' he says.

'Fuck no Tj! You know I hate when you have your many girlfriends over' he rolls his eyes.

'Cyrus! It's not my fault you don't like girls' wow, that hurt. It is his fault. It is. And he knows it.
(See what I did there. If you watch stranger things you know)

'Fuck you Tj' I run out of the room planting my butt in the most private place I find. Hot tears run down my cheeks.

Tj pov
I normally fuck up a lot. My name should just me Mr fuck everying up. When I first came to college I found out Cyrus Goodman would be my dorm mate. We've been dorm mates for a few months now. We fight non stop because Cyrus bitches over every little thing. Today we got in a big fight and I really fucked up. I didn't mean to comment on Cyrus' sexuality it just came out. I knew Cyrus was gay since middle school, word had got around fast after Reed heard him talking about it. Cyrus had stormed off after I said it and he's been out since. It was getting late, I hate to say it I was getting worried.

I walked around campus for at least 30 minutes before finding him sitting on the concrete crying. Fuck. I didn't mean to make him cry. I hesitantly grab his hands to pull him up. His face was red and he had tear stains all over. He doesn't yell, he doesn't hit me, he doesn't run away, he just wraps his arms around me and cry's into my chest. My arms wrap loosely around him. 'Fuck Cyrus. I'm sorry' I was, I was really sorry. 'I'm mean shit, I didn't mean to comment on your sexuality like that. Sometimes I don't think before I do or talk'. I had walked Cyrus back to our dorm room.

Cyrus pov
I was awkwardly sitting up against Tj's pillows. He was sitting right next to me, this was weird. There was this look of guilt and regret plastered to his face. He kept playing with his fingers. 'I know your sorry Tj' he just nods. 'I want to be your friend Tj' I say to him.

'Cyrus! You're making this hard for me. I can't be your friend when it's like this' I didn't understand.

'What did I do now? Like what Tj?!' The words that came out of his mouth shook my to the core.

' I can't just be your friend Cyrus. You know how you make me feel and I know it' I didn't know. I thought he hated me.

'Tj honestly I don't know what the hell you're talking about' I did. I wanted to mess with him. I wanted to hear him say it.

'God Cyrus! I like you okay?! I like like you! Not just as a friend! And I only invite those girls over to make you jealous! Everyone know except you!' Wow, that was something I would never believe would come out of his mouth. I liked Tj back. 'If you don't like me just say it so I can spare myself' he says quietly. My hand reaches for his. They touch and i intertwine our fingers. 'Tj. Look at me Tj' I spoke softly. He turned his head and tears were coming out of his eyes.

'I've liked you since middle school Tj. Everyone knew.' He was still crying. 'I'm not supposed to like you Cyrus'

'Why not?'

'I don't know man it's just you know'

'We don't have to-'

'No. I want to be with you.' I nod as he lays his head against my shoulder.

An- I have to come out with the true y'all I've been hiding this for so long I'm so in love with Steddie and I'm so ashamed 😭 I've gotten so many requests from friends ik to write a Steddie story but I was scared y'all aren't gonna like it