Garfield

An - First I think I should start off by saying OMG thank you so so much for 1.52k views! That is amazing! When I first starting writing I never thought it would get over 20 views. Also sorry I haven't posted in a while.

It was Tj's 17th birthday. Cyrus wanted to get him the best gift. He wanted to out do everyone else's gift even though Tj wouldn't say what gift was his favorite.

Cyrus pov
'So Cyrus. What did you get Tj for his birthday?' Andi questioned. I shook my head 'I'm not telling I guess you'll have to see at the party' I smile.

Time skip at the party

Tj was sitting on his couch opening each gift one by one. There had to be over 30 people at his party. He blushed at his aunts and cousins gifts. His grandmas and grandpas mainly gifted him cards with money and a teddy bear. Cyrus had begged Tj to open his gift last and it was finally that time.

'Alright Cy. Where's my gift' Tj asks Cyrus patting on his knees like and what child.

'I have to go get it. I be back' Cyrus was excited to give him his gift, he knew he would love it. Well the second gift at least, he was nervous about the first gift, he and Tj weren't official yet.

Cyrus walked out with two boxes, a big one then a smaller one. He sat right next to Tj on the couch. Everyone watched them. Cameras flashed.

'Open the smaller box first' Cyrus told him, and so he did. It was a small black box. Tj's face burned red with blush when he saw what Cyrus got him. So did Cyrus'. 'It's uh- it's a promise ring' Tj told Cyrus thank you and slipped it on his finger. 'Cyrus I don't know if that ring will out do all that money he just got' Buffy said with a laugh teasing him playfully.

'Yea maybe not but this one will' he handed the big box to Tj. He slowly took the top of the box. His blush filled face quickly turned into awe as he lifted a fat orange cat out of the box and cuddled it over his shoulder. Tj was crying.

'Wow Cy I- I love it' Cyrus blushed. 'Whatcha gonna name him Teej' Reed yelled out from the back of a crowd. Tj laughed 'Garfield'. Tj had a great birthday.

Later that night ~ Tj's room

Cyrus pov
'I really love my cat Cy. Thank you' Cyrus laughed. 'I know! You told me like a thousand times' the fat orange cat jumped from Tj's bed. I know I had already given Tj a gift but I wanted to give him something else.

'Hey Teej' I move way closer to him. Practically sitting on his lap.

'Mhm'

'Happy Birthday' I give Tj a soft kiss on his lips.

This is what the cat looks like