More about you

An - I know I already wrote one of these but this is in honor of someone adding my one shot book to one of their playlists. This takes place at the party after they held hands

Cyrus pov

'I didn't know you could play piano' I say with his hand still in mine.

'There's a lot of things you don't know' Tj tells me.

'Mysterious don't you think?'

'Ok, ask me anything you want to know about me' Tj gives me permission to ask anything I could possibly imagine. This is going to be fun.

'What do you actually look like' I ask him. He cocks an eyebrow. I know the question is, out of context but I know damn well that hair isn't natural.

'I'm sorry, what'.

'I know your hair is not naturally slicked or that straight and I know you have in contacts' I say, ok yea, it sounds like I'm a stalkier but really I just asked around.

'One you will never see my hair, two how do you know I wear contacts and three you will never see me with glasses' he says.

'I can see the film over your eyes' Tj's green eyes meet mine. 'You have pretty eyes Teej' I compliment. Blush grows on his face as he looks away and giggles.

'Hold on a second' I say taking a big dramatic gasp before - 'Did you just- was that a, giggle I heard from the Tj Kippen'. He just giggles even more.

'Fine you got me. Don't laugh at it' Tj says embarrassed.

'Its fine, it's cute' he grows even more red.

'Wow you're just full of flirt tonight Cyrus' He says grabbing my other hand.

'You know what's up with that' I pretend to be a movie jock.

'Ew never do that again'