Cuddles

Cyrus' friends Buffy and Andi had told him they would be over in 45 minutes to an hour. He was also hanging out with Tj at the moment but he figured no one would mind since everyone gets along now.

Him and Tj are lying on the bed watching a Disney movie. One of Cyrus' favorite, Tangled.

He loved Disney romance, especially cartoon ones. Like Tangled and Princess and the Frog.

Cyrus snuggled more into Tj. His hand on Tj's chest along with his rested head.

Tj pov
Cyrus is laying on my chest while my hand runs threw his hair.

'You tired Cy' I ask him.

'Mhm' he nods.

I reach over to turn off his lamp and pull a small blanket over us.

'I can't sleep Teej. Buffy and Andi are coming' he says getting more comfortable.

'You can always just text them Cy'

He uses siri. He tells them to just come into his room his mom will let them into their home.

Shortly after Tyrus is fast asleep.

Time skip to when the friends arrive.

Buffy and Andi make it inside of Cyrus' house, thanking his mother.

They make their way up the stairs to Cyrus' room.

They knock and no response. They knock again but this time they just walk in.

'Cyrus. Why did you not-' Buffy begans to say but something cuts her off.

Her and Andi both stop in their tracks. They see Tj and Cyrus on the bed cuddled up sleeping.

Tj's hand wrapped around Cyrus' waist. Cyrus' hands on Tj. One on his chest and one slightly under the bottom of his shirt.

The friends take multiple pictures and leave the room quietly.