A boyfriend Christmas

An - I know it's not Christmas BUT tomorrow is the first anddddd it's a request so

The Kippens halls were decked. Cookies laidback on the marble countertops. Lights hugged the Christmas tree. Stockings hung from the chimney. The smell of warm sugar cookie candles flowed through the house. Last Christmas by Wham! played softly in the background.

'Hi', Tj says almost immediately after opening the door.

'Hi', Cyrus says back with his cheeks turning red due to the cold snow but mainly just the sight of Tj's curly hair.

Tj and Cyrus just stand there, admiring each other. 'Now I hope the two of you aren't planning on standing there the whole time. Poor Cyrus is standing in snow, let that boy in' Tj's mom had said, snapping them out of their trance. Tj clears his throat out of embarrassment and let's Cyrus in.

Cyrus did a shy wave to the Kippens, even though he had been there multiple times. He quickly removed his scarf, coat and gloves to hang it on the rack. Cyrus, in his reindeer onesie, runs full speed, Tj holds his arms out and Cyrus passes him right up for his sister Amber. Both Cyrus and Amber squeal as they hug.

'Wow, amber over me Cyrus, I thought we were tighter than that' Tj says pretending to be hurt. Cyrus slips away from Amber and into Tj's arms. 'Jealousy gets you on the naughty list' Cyrus tells Tj as he hugs him.

'Are you going to tell on me, because it seems like you work for Santa' Tj says referring to the reindeer onesie Cyrus had on.

Cyrus immediately pulls back to see what Tj was wearing. 'You have a matching one. You promised Teej.' Cyrus says trying to tell Tj nicely to go and put his on.

'I know but I -' Tj had began but Cyrus cut him off. 'Thelonious Jagger Kippen you go put on that onesie I brought you right now like you promised' Cyrus had told Tj semi sternly.

Mr and Mrs Kippen's eyebrows had raised in shock. Tj shoots a quick glance at them before running up the stairs. 'He never listens to us' Mr Kippen whispered to Mrs Kippen and she nods her head.

In a split second Tj walks back downstairs with the match onesie on and stands next to Cyrus. 'Aw! I have to get my camera!' Mrs Kippen announced.

The rest of the night Tj and Cyrus made more cookies, drank hot chocolate, watched Christmas movies, and left cookies for Santa out.

They were now laying in bed ready for Christmas Day.

'I love you teej' Cyrus tells him.

'I love you Cyrus'

An - thank you disneyswiftie for the request. It is short because unfortunately I have school in the morning