Chapter five

Pic above is of Alex's outfit
Life of the Party- Shawn Mendes
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Go take a shower and get ready,"Adam ordered. "There are clothes in your closet that Sidney said you could have. When she gets back you can go shopping. You are going to meet some of the pack. The adults are on a retreat and the girls are in New York."
"Ok, fine,"I said. "See you later, James." That won me another low growl from Adam as I left the room as fast as I could. He was giving me an opportunity to flirt with cute werewolves.
Adam's P.O.V
When I caught Alex hugging James, my heart felt like it was breaking. She's mine, not his! He's to hypnotic. Always getting people on his side. The worst thing is that she's my mate. He's always trying to be the perfect son to my parents. No one knows what he's like.
"She's mine,"I said, coldly. "Stay away from her."
"She's a person, not property,"James said. "I can see her if I want to." Then he stormed out of the room. I hate how he does that. If he even touches her ever again I swear to god, I'm going to break his face. Mates are protective of each other. For the most part they are both werewolves. This is going to be new.
'I can tell she's a strong human if she even is one.'said my wolf, Sin.
"What's that supposed to mean?"I asked him.
'Im not sure she's human.'
"She is,"I insisted.
'Ok ok, but I'm right.'
I block him so he couldn't enter my thoughts again. What if she doesn't want to be Luna? I know everyone is going to love her just as much as I do.
Alex's P.O.V
I ran up the stairs and into the room I was in earlier. The shower was huge. It had two shower heads. I looked to see that there were like twenty bottles of different body wash, shampoos and conditioners. I turned on the water and undressed and got in the warm shower. It felt so good since I hadn't showered in three days. Gross! I chose chocolate scented body wash and vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner. I rinsed and got out, quickly wrapping myself in a super soft blue towel. I dried off and when to the walk in closet. Sydney had put a lot of clothes in there. It fills about half of the closet. I looked through the assortment of clothes. I picked out a purple strapless blouse, white skinny jeans and some white pumps that made me 5'6" instead of 5'5"(pic above). I found some make up in the bathroom and a curler. I walk out and down the stairs. Adam was in la la land, when he saw me. Then he snapped out of it.
"You look pretty, Sunshine,"he said.
"Wow, did you just say something nice too me?"I said, sarcastically.
"I'm sorry for being rude to you earlier,"he apologized.
"I forgive you,"I said with sigh.
"Let's go introduce you to people,"Adam said, smiling.