Chapter ten

Pic above is Carter
I Can Talk- Two Door Cinema Club

Carter's POV
I should have told Alex to call the police. Now she's who knows where with werewolves. I went to get the mail. There was a letter addressed to me. I raced to my room and opened the letter. It had the same gold ink as Alex's, so I checked for a return address but it didn't have one. As if it would. I read it.
Dear Carter,
We used to be great friends. What happened to us? I found my mate. You may know her. Alex is your best friend, right? She's mine know and you'll never see her again. I have a few questions for you. Who's Alex's boyfriend? What does Alex mean to you? Where did Alex go to school? Please answer these questions or I'll come down to see you myself.
Hope you're doing well,
Adam
He really thinks I'll tell him these things. I don't want to put Alex in more danger than she's already in. I can't believe him. I should have told Alex before. I love her. She is everything to me. When she first started dating Declan, it broke my heart. The reason I "sleep around" is to get my mind off of her. The trust is, I used to be Adam's friend. We got along perfectly well. Then we had an argument. It was before I met Alex. Adam had said a few things about me and my pack that were rude and disrespectful. You may be wondering, you're a werewolf? Yep. All of Alex's family are, too. Something went wrong with her shifting gene but she still has the werewolf powers. They're just a little weaker than most werewolf powers. Alex doesn't know about her family, me and Declan being werewolves or about the pack. Her parents gave Declan the permission to tell her and not me. Which is NOT fair. I've known her longer. If you haven't noticed, I don't get along with Declan. He didn't tell Alex when he got a chance. Her parents had gave him permission two week before Adam kidnapped Alex. I miss Alex so much. I'm hopeless without her. I can't sleep and eat very little. I need her back.