Chapter fifteen

Mr Brightside -The Killers
I like adding songs that have to do with the chapters. It's kind of fun picking out songs for each chapter. Any suggestions for the next chapter's song?
Alex's P.O.V
I woke up the next morning to the sun streaming through the window. At first I was disoriented but then I remembered what happened. Rejecting and leaving Adam and his pack, running low on gas, meeting Jacob and him driving me home and leaving the mustang. Aww but I liked the mustang. Sigh. My parents promised me a car for Christmas but it so far away.

I stared out the window. Then I noticed we're almost there. Home, sweet home. I can't wait to see my family, Declan and Carter. I'm really happy to be going home. I will miss Adam and James, though. At least I'm safe and so is Declan.
(A/N: I know I haven't described Declan yet but I might do a character description page next chapter.)
"Good morning, Alex," Said Jacob, energetically. Then I saw the trenta hazelnut coffee from Starbucks. How is he not so hipper? I love the smell of coffee but the taste is too bitter, even if it's really sweet (A/N: I don't like coffee. It gives me headaches).
"Good morning," I said with a yawn. "Did you drive all night?"
"Yep," Jacob said. "I've made it my job to get you home as soon as possible. Are you hungry?"
"Yeah, I am," I replied. "IHOP?"
"Just what I was thinking."
At the next exit, there was an IHOP just opening. We went inside and got seated. Our waiter was a handsome guy around my age. He had blond hair and brown eyes, he was also very muscular. I could practically see his abs through his white dress shirt.
"What would you like to drink, Gorgeous?" He asked me, flirtatiously. "I'll have a Coke, please," I replied, politely.
"Sure thing," he said, smirking at me.
Jacob coughed, getting his attention.
"What about you?" He asked Jacob, glaring at him with a frown.
"I would like some orange juice," Jacob said, gritting his teeth. I swear the tenacity was thick enough to cut with a butcher knife. The waiter left after telling us his name is Austin and to grab him if we needed anything. He said this more towards me than Jacob.
"What was that all about?" I asked, looking through the menu.
"What?" He asked, confused.
"You know what I mean," I said.
"Oh that," He said, sheepishly. "I just didn't like the way he was looking at you."
I just rolled my eyes. Soon, Austin was back with our drinks.
"Do you guys know what you want to order?" He asked, still smiling at me.
"Yes, I would like the banana pudding pancakes with a side of bacon," I said, smiling at him. His smile grew wider. Oh my god he has dimples. So cute.
"Great chose," Austin said. "For you?"
"I'm going to have the two x two x two combo," Said Jacob keeping a straight face. Austin just narrowed his eyes and left to go to the kitchen.
"I still don't like him," Jacob said, frowning.
"Jacob, I barely know you or him and I just left my mate," I said, annoyed at the way he was acting.
"I'm sorry," Jacob said, sincerely. "We should get better acquainted."
"Ok..."
"How old are you?" He asked.
"Seventeen, you?"
"Seventeen also. Favorite newish movie?"
"Begin Again, you?"
"The Kingsmen. Favorite color?
"Dark blue and grey."
"Green and blue. You should ask me questions."
"Ok," I said. "What's your favorite sport?"
"Football."
"Volleyball. Favorite animal?"
"Penguin."
"Wolves and pandas."
He laughed. We talked until our food came out. When, Austin set my food down, I noticed there was a napkin under the little plate with bacon. After he left, I lifted the plate to find a napkin with the words Call me and his number. Right as Jacob looked I slid the napkin into my pocket. He gave me a suspicious look but went back to eating his food. More like inhaling it.
I looked where Austin was. He wink at me and turned back to the table he was waiting. I rolled my eyes. Guys. I dug into my pancakes. They were so good. The best thing I've had at IHOP. We finished up our breakfast and asked for the bill. Jacob payed but when I looked at the tip, it was only 5%. But when Jacob wasn't looking I added 15%. I know it's a pretty high tip but Austin was a pretty good waiter.
After paying, we left IHOP and got back on the road. Three more hours until I'll be home.
__________________________
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.
Until next time,
🐼🐱9