Chapter twenty three

Alex's Pov
"I know you will find your mate and you'll love them," I said, giving him a small smile.
"But I don't want a mate, I want you," said Carter, desperately searching my face for emotion.
"It's too late, Carter. I'm sorry."
"I need you, Alex. Your mate fvcking kidnapped you! Who does that? He's crazy. I don't want him to hurt you."
"Wait... How do you know that he was the one that kidnaped me? Why did you keep that from me? He's not crazy and he won't hurt me."
"How do you know? How well do you know him?" And with that he left. Maybe he's right. I don't know Adam that well. I mean I have known Carter longer and he knows what's best for me, right?

Adam had left my bathroom and was now sitting on my bed. He looked upset and angry. I went to him and sat next him.
"What's wrong?" I asked Adam.
"You think he's right, don't you? He's going to take you away from me. He hasn't changed, he's always been this way."
"What do you mean?" I asked, confused. "You guys know each other?"

"Yes, he was my friend for a while. The reason you never saw me was because Carter was over protective of you and he knew my player ways, so he kept me away from you. We drifted apart and ended on a bad note. I knew he had a crush on you and I never expected you to be my mate. Now, he's jealous."

"It still doesn't explain why he knows you kidnapped me," I said, confused.

"I might have sent him a letter saying that I had you with me and that he couldn't do anything about it," Adam replied, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "That's not as bad as keeping secrets from you like Carter did."
"You kept secrets, too."
"I'm sorry for that," Said Adam, sincerely. "I would never hurt you on purpose."
Adam hugged me and I hugged him back as he buried his nose in my neck. He groaned as his wolf started coming to the surface but he got control of his wolf. He separated himself from me.
"You still haven't told me what your wolf's name is," I remembered.
"He name is Sin," replied Adam, happily. But his happy expressions turn upset. "I named him that because I used to hate being a werewolf, a monster. But now I like being me, being a werewolf. The name Sin just stuck. We're so glad you accept us."
________________________
Sorry I haven't written in a while. I'll write more. This is just a filler. Sorry if it was boring. Something big is going to happen next chapter.
🐼🐱9