Chapter thirty five/epilogue

In the end- Black Veil Brides
Adam's POV
I looked at Alex's pale body. It's been two week since she was shot and put into a coma. I've been miserable without her. Benji is staying with Delilah while I'm staying at the pack house near the infirmary. I can't wait until Alex wakes up. She's my everything. The whole pack needs her. I can sense how upset they are about Alex getting shot.

Today, I was going to let Benji see Alex in the infirmary. Maybe she'll hear his voice and want to wake up. Just maybe.

This morning, I got up, took a shower, and got dressed. I rushed to our house and talked to Delilah and Nathan. Nathan and Delilah decided to come with us to see Alex.

I took Benji into the room Alex is in once we got there. Alex was sleeping peacefully and looked almost dead. The doctor says she had more of a chance to live since the bullet wasn't silver. Cole wasn't thinking hard when he planned to kill Alex. But I'm still worried about her.

"Mommy, please wake up," Benji cried, seeing his mother on the white bed. He hugged her as I tried pulling him away. Then I heard a few fast beeps and then a long one. Then the line went flat.

"Alex!" I yelled. "Alex please. Doctor!!!!"

The full staff of doctors came in and rushed us out before trying to help Alex. She died. At least for a moment. But her heart stopped beating.

"I killed mommy," Benji sobbed.
"No, Benji," I told him, holding him to me. "Mommy isn't dead. She'll be ok."

A few days later...

I went back to the infirmary to check on Alex again. She looked better now and her skin color went back to
normal. Her heart stopped but started beating  two minutes later. I just want her back. I would do anything to get her back.

Tears dropped into her hair. I felt my cheeks and sure enough I was crying. Alph's shouldn't cry but she's my mate. She's my life and without her, I'd die.

"I can't live without you, Alex," I said, sniffling. "I would never dream of being with anyone else. The first time I saw you, I thought 'my mate is the most perfect and beautiful girl in the world'. It's the truth, you are. I love you with all my heart and I will treasure you until the day I die. You make my pack strong. Everyone loves you. So, please wake up. I miss you."

"The big bad Alpha is crying for me," Alex whispered, waking up. Relief filled me and I hugged her tightly. I managed to not hurt her but I need to feel her. She hugged me back, her face in the crook of my neck. "Can you get me some water?" Alex asked, her voice hoarse. I got her water and the medicine her doctor told me to give her when she wakes up. She washed the pills down with water and I talked to her for hours until the doctor asked me politely to go away.

Once Alex came back home, everything was better and we didn't need to worry about Cole and Vic. Alex got better extremely fast, which was a relief.

Everything I said to Alex that day in the infirmary was true. She's my everything. My life. My Luna. I feel so lucky to have her.

---------------------------------------
Sorry for a late update. But that's the end. This chapter was crap but it is what it is. Thanks for sticking with the book for so long. I'm not writing a sequel unless many people want me to. So, thanks.
🐼🐱9