Chapter eight

Pic above is of Alex's running outfit
Sad song- We The Kings ( sorry if it doesn't work)

I woke up with a painful headache. The memories from last night come back to me and guilt filled my stomach. Adam was being so sweet but I was too homesick to accept it. I have to accept that I probably won't see Declan ever again. Adam's nice and caring. I just kind of want to go home. Why is he like this? Are all werewolves like this? I'll ask James.
I went downstairs and found James in the kitchen once again. He was making pancakes and bacon.
"Hey, Alex,"said James with a smile. "Want some breakfast?"
"Sure, I came to ask you something,"I said as I sat down on a bar stool at the island.
"Ok, shoot."
"Why does Adam get so possessive and jealous?"I asked.
"One, you're his mate and two, he has alpha blood in him. It makes his wolf more fierce and impulsive. What did you say?"
"I just told him about my boyfriend at home and how much we miss each other."
James growled. His eyes turned dark for a minute. Why is he acting like this?
"What was that for?"I asked.
"Nothing,"he replied as he put pancakes and bacon on my plate.
"Sorry I shouldn't have asked,"I said, not meaning to make him so upset.
"No, I'm sorry,"he said with a sigh. "I know it will be an adjustment for you here."
"Yeah." I ate twelve pancakes and five slices of bacon. This is what happens when I'm hungry or upset. Right now I'm more hungry but I am a little upset. After finishing up, I decided to run on the inside track area. Running always makes me feel better. I'm freezing so I go change into grey sweatpants, a black tank top, a grey hoodie and a pair of black and white running shoes and start running.

Declan's POV
It's been almost a week since Alex has gone missing and I haven't slept or ate in days. I miss her like crazy. I can't get her out of my head. Nothing helps, not even getting drunk. I need Alex. Once I find who took her, I'm going to rip there head off. Carter keeps telling me that it's all my fault and that I should have told her the secret. It's tearing me apart from the inside. Every time he says that it feels like a bullet through my heart. Carter doesn't have an easier time than me. He also blames himself but he doesn't say why. I need her back with me. Once I have her in my arms again, I'll be happy again. Next month is our one year anniversary. I hope I get to spend it with her.