Chapter six

Pic above is Alex's outfit
Disclaimer- I'm not a fan of one direction but I thought this song went along with this chapter.
Steal My Girl- One Direction Cover
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We walked into a huge lounge area. There were about thirty guys in there. You could tell who was mated and who was unmated by the way they held themselves. There were about half unmated guys. Adam cleared his throat to get there attention. Everyone looked at us. I kept my head up and looked at them with confidence. I was really nervous. I hate attention.

"Hello everyone,"Adam spoke. "This is my mate and soon to be Luna, Alex."

I gave the guys a flirtatious smile and batted my eyes at them. Some of them whistled , but most of them looked at me with lust in their eyes. Adam growled, letting them know that I was his. I'm not his property. He walked out of the room with me following close behind.

"What the hell was that?"Adam asked, angrily. His bright blue eyes turned darker. Yeah, he's mad. He doesn't have to be so overly protective of me.

"What?"I asked, giving him an innocent look.

"You were mentally flirting with them,"said Adam, clearly annoyed.

"You mean this?"I asked, batting my eyelashes at him and giving him a flirtatious smile. His eyes turned almost black.

"Stop that,"he said. "My wolf is hard enough to control as it is."

At this I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"We have one more room to go to,"Adam said.

Once again we entered a room with about twenty guys this time. I remembered few guys from the kidnapping (I'm still not over it) and James.

"Hello, everyone,"said Adam. "This is my mate and soon to be Luna, Alex."

James waved to me. I smiled back. Jerk-face driver crossed his arms and smirked at me. I just glared at him.

"Jason, Cole come here,"ordered Adam. "This is my beta, Cole and my third in command Jason."

So jerk-face driver is Adam's beta and the guy who was in the passenger's seat is Adam's third in command? This is so f***ing confusing. How did people like them even come close to that honor? I glared at them.

"You can't be mad at us forever,"said Cole, giving me a sickly sweet smile.

"No, you're right,"I said, giving him the same smile. "I won't live forever. Just until I die."

"How can anyone even call you Luna,"he said, coldly. "Your only a little, naïve human."

Adam growled. "One more word about Alex and you'll have a broken arm,"Adam threatened. "No one disrespects my mate. Jason, find Vic and watch him. He's probably up to something."

We walk out of the room. Adam was still upset and I didn't want to make it worse by asking him who Vic was.

"What time is it?"

"It's four,"said Adam. "Dinner will be at seven. Until then you can wander around. There's an indoor amusement park and a indoor pool. Your room leads to a private outdoor swimming pool. Just don't try to escape."

______________________________________________________

An hour and a half later I decided to go to the room and swim. I got on a plain blue bikini and a pair of flipflops. I swam for thirty minutes and got out to take another shower. I hate the feeling of wet hair and the smell of chlorine in it. After I got out of the shower, I changed into a plain grey v-neck, a pair of ripped blue jeans and some platform studded sneakers (pic above). I love the smell of chocolate and vanilla that filled the air.

I walked to the dining hall at six fifty-five and got there right on time. I took my seat beside Adam, then looked at what was on the table. Enough food for an entire town. OK OK, I do eat a lot but I've never seen this much food. Everyone is supposed to wait until everyone is seated before eating. A guy with dyed blue hair sat down next to me. And I thought Adam looked like a trouble maker. This guy was hot but not as hot as Adam. He had tattoos down his arm and a nose piercing. What's up with guys and piercings here?
"Hey,"He said."I'm Vic."
"I'm Alex and I would like you to leave me alone,"I said.
"What?"Said Vic. "I only introduced myself."
"Whatever,"I replied, not being able to think of a good come back. Adam was in a conversation with Cole and Jason. Then a familiar face sat down across from me. Oh thank god! I owe James.
"Hey James,"I said, casually.
"Hi Alex,"James said, smiling.
"How come you're all nice to him but when I say hi you ignore me?"asked Vic, acting hurt.
"Because I don't like you,"I replied, harshly. Then he did something I would never have expected.
"Are you sure about that?"he asked, roughly.
"Oh my f***ing god!"I yelled. "Get your hand out of my pants!"
His eyes widened not expecting that. He took his hand out of my pants. Adam turned to us. His eyes turned gold, a color I haven't seen in Adam's eyes.
"WHAT THE HELL! DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY MATE. THIS IS YOUR FUTURE LUNA. THIS SEXUAL HARASSMENT ISNT ALLOWED IN THIS PACK AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. THAT'S STRIKE TWO, VIC!"shouted Adam. Even I was scared.
"And a sexy Luna she'll make,"said Vic, smirking at me.
"THAT'S IT. STRIKE THREE! YOU ARE NO LONGER A PACK MEMBER OF THE NEW MOON PACK. YOU HAVE AN HOUR TO COLLECT YOUR BELONGINGS AND LEAVE OF YOU'LL LEAVE BY FORCE."
Vic must like getting in trouble. The way he acts towards Adam is unbelievable.
"I never liked this pack anyway,"Mumbled Vic before leaving.
I stared down at my hands. It was my fault. I caused to much attention to myself.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: Don't worry, you guys will see more of Vic later. Note the sarcasm. Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and like :)