Chapter eighteen

Pic above is Alex's date outfit
CinderBlock Garden- All Time Low (I have the whole album on repeat)
Alex's POV
The next day, Declan decided that our date needed to happen tonight, so I went shopping with Delilah. She's so nice and funny. We decided to head to Forever 21 after she begged me fifty times. Forever 21 isn't my style. The clothes are cute but just not me.
"Oh come on, please try this on," Delilah begged, holding a really short red dress. It was a 'look at my body' dress.
"No, Declan said casual," I reminded her.
"I still think you should try it on," She said, giving me puppy eyes. I gave in and took the dress from her. When I tried it on, it reach right below my butt and my boobs were very pushed up. It was a pretty color but it was too sluty.
"I want to see," Squealed Delilah.
"I don't know," I said, looking in the mirror."It's not me."
I open the door and showed Delilah. She was speechless for a minute. Maybe she doesn't like it.
"You look so hot," She said, happily. "If you aren't getting that for yourself, I'm getting it for you. The guy you're with will be lovestruck. My brother won't shut up about you, though."
"I'll buy it," I said with a blush. "But I'm not wearing it tonight and next we have to go to Hot Topic for an outfit for tonight."
Delilah groaned but agreed. We started walking over to Hot Topic. I decided to get a skull double vision tank top with split leg black and white skinny jeans. This outfit would look great with my black leather jacket and the jewelry Declan bought me for my birthday (Pic of outfit above). Delilah doesn't like Hot Topic, so I agreed to go to any shoe store of her liking. Thank god, she picked the Converse store. I had some money that my parents gave me, so I got a pair of black converse. I needed a new pair anyway because my Vans are getting old. I had four hours to spare so I thought about getting a tattoo.
"Delilah, do you have any tats," I asked, randomly.
"Yeah, I have three. A heart on my ankle, birds on my side and a quote on my shoulder. Do you have any?"
"I have one but it's pretty much hidden," I said.
"Really? Can I see? Or is it somewhere else?" She wiggles her eyebrows.
"Sure, you can see it and no it isn't somewhere 'else'," I told her, flipping my hair back to show a tiny dog print behind my ear. It's for my husky puppy, Satellite. He's so cute and only a year old.
"Awe it's so cute," She squealed.
"I think I want another one," I suddenly said.
"Right now?" Delilah asked, confused.
"Um yeah," I said, hesitantly. "I know a tattoo place close by and we have four hours."
"Cool, let's do it. Do you know what you want?"
"Yeah, I want a howling wolf," I told her, seriously. They're my first favorite animal and because of my family and friends. I guess she didn't know that I knew. She looked like a deer in the headlights.
"It's ok," I said with a laugh. "I know. My whole family are you know what's and I have a mate."
She gave me a confused look.
"Is your boyfriend your mate?"
"No, I rejected my mate a couple days ago."
"Oh I'm sorry," She said, quietly.
"Let's go get tattoos," I said, more enthusiastically, hiding my pain.

An hour later, I had gotten my tattoo done. It was a howling wolf on my forearm. Delilah got a tiny flower on her wrist. She's not one for big tattoos. I can take my bandage in two hours. I can take it off, so Declan can see it.

Later when I got home, I only had an hour to get ready. I took off my bandage and took a shower. My outfit looked and fit perfectly. It was so bada**. I curled my hair in loose waves, did my make up grabbed my wallet and phone and then slipped on my new shoes.
*Random Doorbell Noise*
I ran downstairs but Nathan got to the door first. He didn't look very happy when he looked at me and then looked back at Declan. I guess it was my tank top or the fact that I was dating someone that he didn't really trust. I got to the door and prayed that Nathan wouldn't lecture us.
"Don't hurt my sister," Nathan began, lowly. Here he goes again for the hundredth time. "If you do, you won't even know what happened to you. Don't do anything dangerous or anything that can get her injured."
"Ok ok, we get it," I said, sighed and then walked out the door.
"You look gorgeous," Declan told me, he's brown hair in his hazel eyes.
_________________________
Hey guys,
Sorry for the wait. I was going to write more for this chapter but I'm really tired. School is exhausting. I'll hopefully update in a few days. I'm excited about the date. Mainly because I have no love life. Thanks for reading!!!
🐼🐱 9