Chapter twenty seven

The pic above is of Vic. Sorry about the hair. I had to turn it blue.
Alex's POV
Warning: abuse and violence
One month later...
"You tried to escape again, slut," Cole yelled at me. "You aren't leaving here alive. No one's going to save you. There's no escape!"
I had tried to escape for the third time. Each time, one of Cole's guards caught me and chained me to the wall again. Each time I'd get caught, the punishment was worse. The guards would wait for Cole to come and punish me himself.

The first time I attempted to escape, he beat me unconscious. The second time, he took a silver knife and made a couple huge, deep cuts in my back. He spelled something but of course I can't see it because it's on my upper back. What scares me about it, is that it was done with a silver knife that was drenched in wolfsbane so it will be there for about two years before fading. And it also means that I have wolfsbane in my system, making me weak. I'm scared of what's going to happen this time.

"You're going to feel the most pain you've ever felt," Cole said, growling. "You thought you could get away, didn't you?"
I was shaking in fear, too scared to speak. He slammed me into the wall by my throat, suddenly chocking me.
"I asked you a question!" He growled.
"Did you think you could escape?!"

"Y-yes," I stuttered do to my lack of oxygen.
"Well you can't."
Cole let go of my neck and unchained me from the wall. He lead me into his torture room. I tried to turn around and leave but Cole gripped my neck and pushed me into the room and locked the door behind us. The room was dim and smelled like damp wood. It was the room I was in when I first got here. The walls of the room were covered in torture tools. There were chains handing from the ceiling. Cole grabbed my wrist tightly, his finger nails digging into my wrists, and led me to the chains that were hanging from the ceiling. My breathing got deeper and my body started shaking. Cole chuckled as he tightened the metal cuffs onto each wrist, not letting any space between my wrists and the cuffs. They hurt but at least my feet are on the ground. Cole when to a table and pushed a button raising me on my tippy toes. Never mind, I'm almost off the ground.
"P-please let me down," I pleaded, desperately. It really hurt, having all my weight on my tippy toes.
"Haven't I told you not to plead when you're getting punished?!" Demanded Cole, angrily. He pressed the button even more, putting even more pressure on my tippy toes.
"Y-yes, you h-have," I said, quietly.
"Now, I want you to count for every whipping," Cole said, sadistically. I shook even more. "I'm only going to do it five times today because I have more torture planed for you today."
Cole stepped behind me, cutting off my shirt. I heard a sudden crack of the whip and a terrible, stinging pain went through my lower back. I screamed. He had used his werewolf strength.
"I SAID COUNT, YOU BITCH," yelled Cole, angrily. "Do you want me to add more whippings?"
"One," I said, weakly.
He brought the whip down on my back again with more speed this time. It felt like being set on fire then being put out with acid.
"Two."
-------------------
"Five," I said, barely audible. I was so weak and my back was killing me. I felt blood trickling down my back. The scars won't go away for two years since the whip had silver in it.
"You look tired," Cole stated, obviously. No shit, Sherlock. "Too bad."
He went over to a table and found a syringe with some weird clear substance in it. My heart started racing as he brought it toward me and stuck it  in my arm. After a few seconds, I couldn't move. I was paralyzed. Cole unchained my hands and let me fall to the floor on my back. I screamed in pain but I wasn't able to move. My head started racing with thoughts. Will I ever be found? Am I paralyzed forever? Will I ever see Adam again? Is Cole going to kill me soon?

Cole picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and started walking up the stairs. Once he got to his office he set me down on the floor and gagged me before tying my hands behind my back and tying my ankles together. It wasn't like I could move already but now I had ropes cutting into my skin. He carried me over to a long box lying on the ground. It was just big enough to fit me. The box was a solid white, plastic box. There were little holes for air but the holes where tiny. There was also some holes in the bottom of the box but they didn't go through the other side.

Cole laid me inside the box and took a bent piece of metal and put it over my neck and screwed it into the holes. Now even if I could move, I can't at all. With that he closed the lid of the box and locked the combination padlock. I heard something turn on and cold air come over me. I'm in a freezer. Shit, I'm in a freezer. I tried to move but I still couldn't. I heard him talking with someone and laughing.
"Vic, you know Adam's mate, Alex?" Cole asked.
"Yeah, she was hot," Vic replied. "What about her?"
"She'd here," said Cole. "In that box, over there."
"You've got to be kidding me."
"Nope. I'm going to leave here there for an hour. I'm teaching her not to escape."

After a few minute, their voices faded out and I fell into a very cold and restless sleep.
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Sorry if that was bad. I wanted to update again today. I hope you liked that chapter. It was terrible, though.

Disclaimer: all of what I write is based off of other people's writing. This has never happened to me and hopefully never will.
🐼🐱9