Chapter thirty

YouTube on my Wattpad app is still not working.
Also I'm sorry for the really short chapter.
Song: Tangled in the Great Escape by Pierce The Veil

Alex's POV
I'm tired of fighting against my fate. I'm going to die in the matter of a couple hours. At least that's what Cole said after he injected wolfsbane and silver into my blood. It hurts like hell but there's nothing I can do about it. I'm to weak to move due to the wolfsbane.
Flashback
Cole was mad. He said something like "Jacob's not hypnotized anymore and that he gave away the location".
Knowing that I'm far away from them and they found out earlier, I'll probably die before they get here. I don't want Adam to see me like this. Worse, he's going to find me dead.

"I'm going to enjoy your pain. This is going to hurt," Cole smirked, evilly. I tried to get away from him but I couldn't on a broken ankle. He picked me up harshly and laid me on the cot I sleep on. It's pretty much a really hard jail bed. Then he chained my wrists to the wall so I didn't get away.

"I've been waiting so long to kill you, you worthless bitch," Cole spat with venom in his voice. "You are so pathetic and whiny. I'll be happy when you're dead."

Cole took a syringe full of silver liquid out of a case. The liquid gleamed in the dim light. I knew what it was. Liquid silver. It's poisonous to werewolves and since I'm a non-shifting werewolf, it'll kill me. I'm going to be in agonizing pain for hours and die when it reaches my heart.

Cole took the syringe and gabbed it into my arm without hesitation. I screamed in pain as the silver made it's way into my blood. Since it's denser than blood it takes longer to reach my heart. He laughed at my pain and got out another syringe. This syringe was filled with a transparent gold liquid. I had no idea what it was until the smell hit me. It smelled nauseously sweet and chemically. Wolfsbane. It makes werewolves weak and enough will make them temporarily paralyzed. There was more than enough. Cole gabbed it into my arm like the other one. I couldn't feel it yet because of the silver.
End of flashback

Everything hurts. My whole body is on fire. I'm worried I won't make it. Not that it didn't know that before. But now it feels real and the idea of death now scares me more.

Adam's POV
"Are you sure we're going the right way?" I asked Jacob, impatiently.

"Yes, i remember going this way," he said with guilt in his eyes. "I-I didn't mean to do that stuff to Alex. I would never want to hurt her."

"I know," I said, shaking my head. Cole is an evil son of a bitch.

A few minutes later we pulled up to an old dusty looking mansion. We all got out of the car and ran to the entrance door. There weren't many guards there and I had a silver bullet filled gun. Werewolves can smell silver so the guards coward in fear. Once we got in I started looking for Cole. I didn't find him until I looked in his office.

When he saw me, he laughed. I was so mad my wolf was threatening to come out. Cole was mental, thinking he could get away with hurting my mate. My wolf has been whimpering for a really long time. He whimpers when every Cole hurts her. I can feel the mate bond slipping away.

"Where is she?" I growled, furiously.

"Why would I tell you?" Cole asked, smirking. "You are going to get what you deserve."

"I'm only going to ask you once more. Where is she?"

"You're so scary," Cole mocked me, making me even angrier.

I took out my gun at aimed it at his head. I saw him gulp and start shaking.

Adam, we found Alex in the basement cells. You need to get here now or she'll die. Nathan mind linked me.

I raced out of the office and down to the basement. Sure enough I smelled Alex's scent. It was mixed with wolfsbane and silver. No no no!!! This can't be happening. She's dying slowly. If I don't get her home right now, she'll die for sure.
----------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked the chapter. I know it was crap and there was probably a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes. Sorry. I've been under a lot of stress with school lately. Thanks for reading
🐼🐱9