Prologue

I changed the title from "Endless Melody" to "Boundless" for a reason but, the storyline's still the same, don't worry!

This story is a Stand-Alone story and written in 3rd person's POV. Hindi ako sana sa 3rd person pero, wala namang masama sa pagsubok ng bago, right?

This is actually an old story. iKON Junhoe's fanfiction siya dati pero, na-delete ko 'yon so, I'm trying to rewrite that story again with newer version, of course!

Happy New Year! May your 2023 be full of blessings and opportunites! Hart hart!

-

Do you know what's painful?

It's the fact that you are there for someone, supporting him in every step of his journey, guiding him, being his shoulder to cry on whenever he feels like giving up, being his motivation, his number one cheer leader but in the end, he just casually said those words as if you're worthless for him.

"I can't be with you anymore. You're a hindrance to my dreams."

Those words that broke the two of you apart. It brought you unanswered questions that you spent countless days and nights thinking.

Am I really a hindrance for someone's dream?

Gano'n ba ako kawalang kwenta para itapon nang gano'n lang?

May pagkukulang ba ako?

May mali ba sa akin?

When someone dreamt with you but, when that someone already achieved his dreams, he threw you away like some mistaken lyrics paper.

It hurts like hell.

For Ezra Marie Crisanto, it hurts like hell especially when she's seeing Roi Niccolo Kingston living his dream... as if she didn't became part of his journey while achieving his dream.