Special Chapter: Jayzee x Alyssa

Happy Valentine's Day to these cute real life couple, Jayzee and Alyssa! Stay strong po!

A LOVE SO strong that no matter how big your argument is, you would still come back and apologize to each other to make things right. A love that fights but, at the end of the day, talk about it to clear things out.

That's a beautiful kind of love, right?

Jayzee never thought that he would love someone. He always get cringey when he's seeing couples. Akala niya nakakaumay ang gano'n.

Bakit kung makakapit ang mga tao sa kasintahan nila ay parang nakadepende dito ang mga buhay nila? Bakit kung makaiyak sila parang hindi sila nabuhay nang wala ang mga kasintahan? Bakit sila nasasaktan kung umaalis ang tao?

Gano'n ang mga naging tanong niya sa sarili niya noon pero, hindi niya akalain na maging siya ay mararanasan ang gano'n.

"Par, ano? Kabado ka pa rin?" Deiven pats Jayzee's back. Napalingon sa kaniya si Jayzee at tumango.

"Sinong hindi kakabahan? Haharap tayo sa mga tao," sabi ni Jayzee.

"Ayos lang 'yan, kuys! Be yourself!" Ruiz, the youngest member of Atlantis cheered him. Jayzee nodded and smiled at his groupmates.

That's the first time their group held a fanmeet. It was nerve-wrecking. Natakot sila na baka walang pumunta dahil hindi naman sila sikat. Natakot sila na baka maging fail ang event pero, paglabas nila ng backstage ay nagulat sila nang makita ang dami ng tao sa mall na pinagganapan ng fanmeet.

Kabi-kabilang sigawan ang naririnig ng grupo. Jayzee roamed his eyes around and smiled at the heartwarming screams and cheers of the crowd.

"Jayzee, ang pogi mo!"

He turned to the woman who screamed that. He spotted a woman in the first row, wearing a hoodie, pants and an ID.

A student.

He immediately give her a smile and he unknowingly chuckled when the woman pretended to faint.

The fanmeet started and Jayzee couldn't understand what he's feeling. He's keeping an eye on the woman! He realized it to himself so, he tried to avoid looking at her but, her voice brought his attentiom back to her.

"Hello po! Fan na fan po ako ng Atlantis mula pa nang mag-debut po kayo!" sabi ng estudyanteng kanina niya pa tinitingnan. "Teka, kinikilig ako! Kayo po kasi ang bias ko!" sabi nito at napatakip pa sa mukha.

Jayzee bit his lips when a smirk formed. He calmed himself and cleared his throat.

"Name, miss?" he spoke with his deep voice.

The woman smiled and cleared her throat. "Alyssa po," sagot nito. Napatango si Jayzee at sinulatan ang merch na nasa harapan.

He gave it back to her. He watched how she looks so happy while looking at his sign. In his mind, he's thinking how unexpected it is to meet someone so beautiful and the freaking great news is he is her favorite member.

Nakaka-flatter naman. Feeling ko, napakagwapo ko.

He was about to ask her when the line moves. Nilingon siya ni Aly at nginitian.

"Salamat po!" sabi nito bago ito tumuon sa katabi ni Jayzee. Napabuntonghininga si Jayzee dahil dismayado siya pero, inalis niya 'yon at hinarap ang tagahanga.

.

ALYSSA was smiling so widely as she opened the door of the unit. Sumalubong sa kaniya si Crisa at Ezra na nanonood ng TV.