Special Chapter: Crisalyn x Yasser

Happy Valentine's Day! Uunahan ko na kayo, the real life Crisalyn requested this so, ito HAHAHAHAHAHA.

"HOW'S your day?" Crisa asked her boyfriend, Yasser when he went home after a long tiring day of work.

Yasser turned to her and smiled. "Hi," he greeted her softly and kissed her cheeks. "My day is tiring but, fine. How about you?"

Kinuha ni Crisalyn ang coat ni Yasser at sabay silang pumasok sa bahay ng lalaki at magkahawak kamay na tumungo sa kusina.

"Maayos naman ang maging araw ko at ito, kakauwi ko lang. Nagluto ako para sa hapunan natin," she smiled and show him the food she cooked.

Napangiti si Yasser sa kasintahan at tinitigan ito. "You know that I love you, right? I will marry you, Crisalyn."

Crisa could feel her heart melting when she heard what Yasser said. She never believed that a love could be so deep and intense not until she met Yasser. She was always alone but, Yasser gave her comfort and peace she's been seeking. She never feel lonely with him. He always make sure to check on her and she was glad that he became hers.

Crisalyn went to hug him. "I love you and I will marry you too when time comes, Yasser
."

The thing about mature relationships is that you always understand each other's time and schedules. Gano'n si Yasser at Crisa. Both of them have a busy work but, they both made sure to make time for each other. Kapag mauunang umuwi si Crisa, magluluto siya at maghihintay kay Yasser. Kapag naman si Yasser ang unang lalabas sa trabaho, susunduin niya si Crisa at sabay silang kakain.

The feeling of having a long day but, when you got home with someone is soothing. Nakakawala ng pagod kapag nakita mong may naghihintay sa 'yo at handang yakapin ka para pang maalis ang pagod mo.

Crisa and Yasser ate together. Nagkwentuhan sila tungkol sa mga araw na nagdaan. While they were eating, Crisa's phone beeped. She opened it and saw a notification.

"Ezra Marie Kingston added a new photo? Pake ko," she jokingly said but later on, chuckled and checks the notification. She smiled wide when she saw the photo.

It was Ezra with Roi hugging each other. Napansin niya ang couple piercing ng dalawa kaya napangiti siya.

"What's that?" Yasser asked. Crisa giggled amd showed her phone to Yasser. Napangiti rin si Yasser nang makita ang litrato.

"Your friend looks so happy," sabi ni Yasser at tumingin sa kaniya. "I know, you are happy for her," sabi nito habang nakangiti.

"Sobra! Ang daming pinagdaanan ni Ezra kaya deserve niyang maging masaya. Pati na rin ai Roi, deserve sumaya. Kapag may humadlang pa sa kanila, gigripuhan ko talaga!" Yasser chuckled at his adorable girlfriend.

Nagpatuloy sila sa pagkain pero, nagtaka si Crisa nang tumayo si Yasser at lumabas ng kusina. She's wondering where Yasser went but, later on, shrugged it off. Nagpatuloy siya sa pagkain at ilang sandali pa ay nagulat siya nang may kumalabit sa kaniya. Nilingon niya 'yon at nakitang naroon si Yasser pero, may bitbit itong teddy bear, bulaklak at parisukat na papel.

"For you, milady," Yasser said smiling at her. Crisalyn felt her heart warming as she got the gift from Yasser. "Happy Valentine's po," Yasser greeted and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you po, happy valentine's din," sabi ni Crisa. "Wala akong nabiling gift kaya ito, pinagluto na lang kita. Okay lang ba?"

Napangiti si Yasser at imbis na bumalik sa upuan sa harap ni Crisa, hinila niya ito para makatabi sa kasintahan.

"It's more than enough. Mahal na mahal kita," Yasser softly said and kissed her lips. Crisalyn didn't waste a second to kiss him back.

A lovely night for the two of them. The couple celebrated their day with soft kisses and warm hugs as they cuddle all night.