Chapter 3: A vistor on Island

I got on top of the roof of the house and laid down staring up at the dark sky, the moonlight was as bright as it normally was on that island.

I sighed to myself and closed my eyes, it was so quiet I could hear the waves of the beach in a far distance crashing against the rocks.

Four years, I had been on that island for four years but not even a single memory of my past came back to me, every time I forced myself to remember, I'd always see two people but I could never make out their faces but I always felt sad after that.

"Rai, Dinner is ready " I Heard Skylar Call.

My body was still sore from the beating Leo gave me the other day. Luckily Skylar didn't see because she came home late. And I left for work early and came home late till the bruises on my face disappeared.

" I'll pass on dinner tonight" I replied.

"Oh what's wrong, does something hurt," she asked seemingly worried.

I couldn't help but smile, at least there was someone who cared for me.

"Not really, I'm just exhausted. I had a very busy day" I assured.

'Everything hurts,'

'Maybe I should just leave this island for good but does Skylar want to leave too?'

"You seem down, do you want to talk about it," she asked.

I sat up from the roof and then neared the edge, I smiled which was pointless because I still had my mask on.

"Why are you putting that on at night, isn't it stuffy," she asked.

"Skylar, do you think I'm ugly," I asked.

She smiled.

"Of course not" She quickly replied.

'Lair'

"You look tired you must have had a lot of patients, go eat and rest up, I'm just going to rest here for a bit, I was carrying boxes all day" I explained.

She stared at me intensely.

"Rai you are important to me and no matter what you will always be my number one," she said.

"Don't go around saying such things, if you don't mean them" I blurted out.

"Ra-"

"It's quite chilly, you best be getting inside. I'm sorry for raising my voice" I said.

She sighed.

"I'll leave some food on the table, eat something before you go to bed" she ordered.

"Alright," I agreed.

She went back inside.

I closed my eyes and slowly started drifting off to sleep.

"What are you doing in here get out" A woman screamed, she was sitting on the bed staring at me with anger.

"I just want to talk" I assured trying to hold her hand but she yanked her hand away before I could.

"Well I don't want to see or even talk to you get-" I cupped her cheek.