Chapter 5: Baby Austin

Amanda's POV

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz

I stretched out my hand to grab my phone. I yarned then sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Hello" I greeted not evening looking at the caller ID.

"Guess who's in Town" I heard a chorus question.

All the sleep drained from my body.

"Mandie, Luke are you guys really here," I asked.

"Of course, Mandie has an exhibition so we thought to make this a family vacation" Luke explained.

Mandie surprisingly got together with Luke, during the time I was in the hospital and they got married before Zack and I left for New York, they later welcomed a new family member to their family, a cute little baby boy named Austin.

"What I'm hearing is that you came all this way to make me a nanny" I commented.

They both laughed.

"Oh come on we really miss you" Mandie assured.

"What time will you be free, what hotel are you staying at," I asked.

"Uh, that's the thing, the hotel mixed up our reservations so we currently don't have—"

"I knew it. You can come to stay with me and Zack, there is a spare bedroom here" I suggested.

"Thank you, my love, when I see you I'm going to drown you in kisses," Mandie said.

"I'll send a car to pick you up, are you already at the hotel," I asked.

"Yes, I'll send you the address," she said.

"Send it through text, OK" I ordered.

"OK" she agreed.

I hang up the call and then got out of bed, I could never get used to the morning view in that room. There was a glass wall that gave a beautiful view of the garden outside.

I walked to the bathroom then took a shower and changed into something comfortable. As promised Mandie sent me her location and I immediately sent the driver over to her.

When I walked downstairs I found Zack eating breakfast.

"Morning" I greeted taking a seat.

I grabbed a plate then started serving myself.

"Morning" he greeted.

"Oh nanny, could you make some more food and prepare a bottle of warm milk," I asked.

"Sure madam I'll get to it" she agreed then left the room.

"Did you get knocked up, I was wondering why your boobs look sore. Who is the asshole whose balls are going to be cut off" Zack asked.

"Why would you assume that just because I asked for milk— it's for Austin, Mandie's kid" I corrected.

He stopped eating.

"Mandie is coming over," he asked.

"Yes, she, Luke, and Austin there was a mix-up with their hotel so I offered to let them stay, it's only for a few days, they won't bother you " I assured.

"I'm not upset, it's good you invited them over, I haven't seen Mandie since she got married, it would be nice to catch up," he said.

"I sent the driver a while back, they should be here any minute" I assured.