Chapter 4: Incounter

~Brian's POV~

"Yes" he greeted as soon as he picked up the call.

"Sir I received the email you sent me. I apologize for the late reply" I apologized.

"Good then, I expect you to wipe out the entire gang by tonight" sir Zack ordered.

"As you wish boss" I agreed.

He hang up the call.

"Alright men let's head out, we don't have that much Time" I announced.

"What a pain, and here I was wanting to have a night off" Owen commented.

"If you don't want to come along then don't, I'm more than capable of handling this myself" I stated loading my gun.

"Oh look at Mr hot shot, just because you were always both the bosses' favorite, you think you are better than us" Owen commented.

I finished loading the gun then fired it near Owen's leg making me stumble over his chair and fall off. I smirked then walked to him, I placed my foot on the fallen chair looking down at him.

"I don't need to be their favorite to know I'm better than you," I remarked.

"Better than me is that why you failed to protect Mr. Hunter, it's because of you he's dead now but then again I'm sure you planned it, at least now you only have to suck off one of them" Owen commented.

My smirk dropped.

I shoot him till my gun was emptied.

"Oh no, my hand slipped—This should serve as a warning, if anyone so much spouts nonsense like that, I'll make you experience what I learnt from working directly under Mr. Hunter and Zack. Now let's head out" I said slowly.

Everyone remained quiet and started getting ready.

"You shouldn't be so short-tempered, you are starting to remind me of Mr. Hunter, things have changed too drastically since he died" Lee commented patting my shoulder.

"Get going. You handle this" I ordered removing his hand from my shoulder.

"Huh where are you going, are you slacking off or something? I'm going to tell Mr. Adam—" I stuffed his mouth with money.

"There is a rat among us, I just want to fish it out, that little  asshole that works with migration has been meeting up with a rival gang, I just want to pay her a vist before the boss finds out" I explained.

"Got it, don't worry. I'll cover for you" he replied placing the money I gave him in his pocket.

I got out of the gang's hideout and then got to my car, I drove for a while until I got to a worn-down apartment.

I got out of my car and then made my way to my desired apartment. I knocked down the door not even bothering to knock.

When the door was knocked down, Lisa was seated on the couch, when she saw me, she quickly stood up.

"Brian, what are you doing here? You are going to pay for that door right" she asked.

I walked to her and then yanked her hair.

"Uh, here for some fun," she asked.

"Cut the crap you know why I'm here. A little bird told me you've been frequenting a rival gang" I answered.