Dear Reader(s)

Dear Reader(s)...

I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude for investing your valuable time in reading my story, I cannot thank you enough for being a part of this incredible journey.

The encouragement and support you have shown me have been a constant source of inspiration.

We have finally really arrived at the end of the story. I definitely had fun writing about Zack, Amanda and Hunter.

I hope the ending is to everyone's liking. I really worked hard to summarize it so it didn't take 20+ chapters😅

The next chapter will be a bonus chapter, It will primarily revole around the children and heads up it will be very length😢 so read at your own risk.

Yeah so we are done thank you guys for the support you have shown me. Now that this book is done there are already several ideas cooking up in my brain but I think I'll take a time out from writing, I'll probably just edit obsession of a psychopath and this one then disappear for awhile before dropping my new book...

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your time, support, and unwavering belief in my storytelling. Your presence in my journey as a writer means more to me than words can express.

With sincerest appreciation,

Echo.😘😘