Chapter 11: Whore

Rai's POV

"Good morning" Amanda greeted me as she placed a plate in front of me.

"Morning" I replied.

Two weeks had already gone by since she and Zack came to the island and well they had been seriously so clingy, that I lost my personal time.

In the morning when I woke up, Amanda was there to greet me with breakfast, during the day when I had to go to work Zack was always with me and basically every other time of the day, During lunch, Amanda always dropped by to deliver me a meal without fail, during my check-up, she was always there.

I couldn't visit the bathroom without them knowing, if I so much as got out of their version for more than 15 minutes they started searching the entire place, it was honestly so suffocating.

I couldn't even spend alone time with Skylar without them butting in. Skylar seemed to have taken a liking to them, especially Amanda, it was amazing how fast they became close so I couldn't even complain.

The doctor chosen by Skylar came over and collected several DNA samples and he left, the results were not yet back.

"Rai what do you want for lunch today," Amanda asked taking a seat next to me.

"I appreciate you doing that but I told you it isn't necessary, I don't want you to trouble yourself" I explained.

"Do you not like the food, I can cook something else" she stated, she stared at me with big glossy eyes.

She looked like a puppy doing that, I always became speechless when she looked at me.

"No that's not—I like the chicken salad you made me last time" I answered.

"I'll make it for you then " she replied with a smile.

'I can't believe this woman was my girlfriend. How did I  ever manage to make someone as beautiful as her fall for me'

"Good morning" Skylar greeted as she walked in.

"Good morning" I greeted.

"Oh is Zack still out on his morning jog," Skylar asked.

"I guess so" Amanda commented.

"Oh by the way Amanda, you dropped these pills earlier. I read the perception and saw it's scheduled for 8 AM so I brought it over" Skylar explained.

Amanda took the pills.

"Thank you" she replied.

"I noticed that you also drink a lot of pills like me, are you sick, " I asked.

She stared at the pills, clenched them in her hand then smiled.

"I'm as healthy as a horse, the doctors just want to bother me" She replied.

'Is it that serious, is that why she doesn't want to say it'

I continued eating my breakfast, the girls had their own conversations and included me every now and then. Zack came when we were almost done with breakfast and forced the rest of us to keep him company as he ate.

We started walking to work shortly after having our breakfast. As per usual people stared but not so much at me than the handsome guy I was walking with.