Chapter 47: New adventure

Years later...

"Hunter wait slow down" I pleaded covering my mouth to suppress my moan.

"You fell asleep on my last night after hyping me up" he whispered thrusting faster.

I held him close, my mind slowly became blank as I came. He released inside me then collapsed on top one of chest.

I chuckled lightly pushing him off.

"My love you are too heavy" I complained.

He flipped us over so I was no laying on top of him.

"Better" He asked.

"Uh your dick is still inside me so no" I reminded.

"Its your punishment, you and I are not leaving this room for the rest of the morning to make up for last night" He said.

"I can't believe I'm being bullied by my own husband so early in the morning" I complained.

"You agreed to marry me knowing full well I was like this" He reminded.

I softly chuckled, finding comfort in the gentle rise and fall of Hunter's chest as I nestled my head against it, attuned to the steady, calming beat of his heart. The passage of time had carried us far from the day Ethan departed from our lives. Though the memories still lingered, life had pressed on.

On that day, my exhausted body had given way, and both Kira and I were swiftly rushed to the nearest hospital. However, despite the desperate efforts of medical professionals, Kira's condition worsened rapidly, and she died before the ambulance reached its destination. The hospital staff could do nothing to revive her, and she was declared deceased upon arrival.

A burial service, was organized by Kira's grieving 'family'. During that time, Hunter, concerned for the well-being of our unborn child, made the decision not to attend, we almost lost the baby because of the accelerating level of stress I was going through . he chose to prioritize our little one's safety above all else.

After my recovery and subsequent release from the hospital, Hunter and I found decided to embark on the journey of marriage. It was a joyous occasion, I was fortunate to have my father walking me down the aisle, but his presence in my life was cut short. Two years later, he gently slipped away my mom devastated.

The doctors worked tirelessly to save my pregnancy, and I was blessed to give birth to a healthy baby boy. He was named Zane Altan Craver, or 'Z.A.C' for short, a name chosen by his uncle Zack.

It seemed as though Zack had intentionally wanted Zane's initials to reflect his own name, although he denied it , insisting it was a mere coincidence. He had meticulously researched and selected both the first and middle names.

Zane bore a striking resemblance to his father, with features that mirrored Hunter's in almost every way. The only thing he seemed to have inherited from me was his jet-black hair color and his ears. As the firstborn, Zane was showered with attention from everyone around him, particularly Zack, who held a special fondness for him, perhaps because of the strong resemblance to Hunter. It was a common sight to see Zack dropping by our house, bringing new toys for Zane and spending quality time playing with him, in no time Zack became Zane's best friend.

As time passed, Zane found companionship in the form of his younger siblings. When Zane was around four years old, I gave birth to our daughter, Luna. A year later, our family welcomed another son, Enzo.

Hunter's voice brought me back from my thoughts as he asked, "What are you thinking about?"

I smiled and replied, "Just reflecting on how far we've come. I never imagined we would reach this point."