Chapter 26: As Planned

Rai, Amanda, Skylar, and Ramon ran into the forest to hide, after realizing how bloody things were going to get Amanda and Rai convinced the other two to run away.

As soon as he was sure they were away from earshot Zack went on a killing spree murdering almost half of Leo's men. He was angry at the revelation of what his friend was going through at their hands.

"Come on, who's next," Zack asked with a grin.

He sustained several injuries and was losing strength quickly but all he had to do was hold them out till Rai and the rest got far enough.

"I'm tired of these silly games. Get out of my way" Leo screamed finally getting out of the hold of his men.

They tried keeping him away from the blood bath but seeing his men die one by one he finally snapped.

He charged for Zack and then tried to punch him, Zack moved to the side then pushed Leo to the ground.

"You are like a bull, so hot-tempered" Zack teased.

Leo grabbed some sand and then threw it at Zack, Zack groaned as he rubbed his eye. The vision was temporarily blocked.

Leo took the opportunity and started ruthlessly hitting Zack, he along with several of his other men.

Leo got on top of Zack and started punching him over and over again.

"S—stop it" A woman's voice rang over the laughter of the men.

Leo stopped punching  Zack and turned to face Amanda.

"Oh look. That hot chick came back, here to plead for your little buddy" Leo asked pulling Zack's hair.

Amanda was panting, she had slipped away from Rai and the rest because she was worried about Zack. No matter how skilled he was at fighting, he was outnumbered and he would eventually lose strength fighting all of them alone.

"Amanda what are you doing here, go back to Rai" Zack ordered.

"No, Rai is safe with Skylar and Ramon. I came back to help you, I'm not letting you fight alone" She assured.

Leo laughed. He got off Zack and then walked to Amanda. He looked down at her.

"How cute, you seriously think you stand a chance against us," Leo asked.

Amanda smirked.

"You think because I'm a girl and smaller than you I can't kick your ass. Don't underestimate me, you might regret it" Amanda stated.

Leo's men laughed.

"Ooh boss, she's a feisty one" his men roared.

"Indeed she is. I'll enjoy taming her. I can't wait to have you under me begging, I'm going to enjoy fucking you senseless till you are begging beneath me. I'm going to destroy that pus—" Before he could say any more a hand covered his mouth.

"How dare you utter such trash to my beloved" Rai exclaimed.

He clenched Leo's cheeks and then pushed him to the ground. No one moved, everyone was in shock. Amanda and Zack both had their eyes wide. That definitely wasn't Rai.

Leo backed away on the ground staring up at Rai, he seemed so different like he wasn't that weak pathetic fool whom he tormented all those years, he had an intimidating aurora, and it sent shivers down Leo's spine.

"You little shit, did you just —" Before he could continue Rai stomped on his mouth hard.

"This mouth, ill have to completely remove it along with those hands. Those hands dare hit my Zack. I'll have to cut them off. Trash like you touched and uttered trash to my most prized possessions" Rai said slowly.