Chapter 25: Leo

3rd person POV

Zack walked into Skylar's house with a defeated look. Amanda who had been pacing the floor for hours stopped and turned to Zack.

After they left Kira's apartment, they split up to look for Ria. After visiting the hospital and asking Skylar about Rai's whereabouts, Brian took Amanda back to the house because it was already past 3 in the morning.

Kira back in her apartment couldn't relax so she sent some people to look for him but that couldn't ease her heart so she too went out to look for him. She eventually found herself in Skylar's house.

Amanda was too worried about Rai to fight with Kira so she said nothing when Skylar permitted Kira to wait for Rai in her house. Skykar on the other hand tried keeping herself busy with anything to help keep her calm.

When Zack entered through the door, Amanda rushed to him.

"Zack where-" she started but was cut off.

"Where is he," Kira asked finishing Amanda's sentence.

"What in the world are you doing here," Zack asked staring behind Amanda.

"Forget the bitch just answer, did you find Rai" Amanda asked.

Zack nodded. This response made Amanda smile brightly, she tilted slightly to Zack's side to see behind him. Her smile faded when she saw there wasn't anyone behind him.

"Where is he, why isn't he with you now," Amanda asked.

"He refused to come back with me" he replied lowering his head.

"What do you mean, where is he? No matter how angry, Hunter would never say no to you, did you try to persuade him" Amanda asked unable to believe what Zack said.

"He's staying at Ramon's house and when I went there he said the only way he would come with me is if I told if about Justin and what happened to his mother" Zack explained.

Kira quickly stood up from the couch.

"He remembered Justin" Kira asked.

"So what happened"Amanda inquired.

" I couldn't tell him. He said he's been having these dreams about those two but he can't properly remember everything. Everything he told me wasn't an illusion, it was all real, everything happened."Zack happened.

"You couldn't tell him. What's so wrong about telling him the truth? His reality, he will eventually remember. Isn't that the reason you wanted him to get treatment? what if he's not safe with that guy" Kira yelled Startling Skylar who was currently in the kitchen.

'What's all the noise about'she asked herself.

She started walking towards the door.

"How dare you fucking ask such a stupid question. What exactly did you expect me to tell him? Oh, Rai guess what, your mother was a walking, talking sex doll to your father, she was his sex slave, she has been raped more times than you can count not just by your dad but by several other men who your father willingly offered his wife too and beat the shit out of her when she refused, When you were twelve he tied her up to a bed and gang banged  her with serval of his buddies then oh cut her in half and stuffed her with dirty while you were watching just across a glass wall that's the real reason you were in the asylum the day you got that badly burnt...." Zack screamed.

Kira kept quiet. Zack's expression turned to shock when he saw Skylar standing at the kitchen door looking very confused and horrified. He completely forgot about the possibility that she might have been home already.