Chapter 33:Wishes

Hunter's POV

"How is this possible," Zack asked touching my face.

I slapped it away.

"Are you all seriously going to be asking me that question over and over? If you don't like the fact that I'm away just put me in a coma or something" I spoke up.

"No" all four of them screamed at the same time.

"Don't even joke like that, I'm overjoyed that you're back" Zack said hugging me again.

"Get off me, your crushing my bones," I said trying to get him off of me.

"Honey, I'm never letting go of you ever again" He assured clenching me even tighter.

'Why do they keep asking how it happened, was my condition that bad'

I didn't feel like I was asleep for a long time, it actually just felt like an hour or so. I remember my head ached a lot and I had this uncontrollable urge to just give up because the pain was too much but then some called out to me.

I was back in that same room with another version of me there. I don't know what he said to me but after that conversation, I just woke up, my head didn't hurt anymore.

"Rai, I'm so glad you're awake," A woman said.

When Zack pulled away she hugged me too, I backed away and I stared at her for a while.

"Rai, don't you remember me," She asked.

Everyone else stared at me in confusion. It took a while for me to process her face and recall our relationship.

" Skylar, my memories are a bit foggy still, I apologize, "I said.

She wiped her tears and smiled.

"It's OK, you just woke up, you are not completely healed yet —do you mind if I do a physical examination on you, just to make sure you're OK "She asked.

"Are we at the hospital?" I asked casually looking around.

"We are at the safe house"Amanda answered.

" safe house really "I asked.

I took a look around the place, it was really fancy. Skylar held my hand.

" take a seat first "She advised.

She led me to a couch and made me sit down. She did basic checkups and asked me if I was feeling discomfort of any sort.

"Alright, physically you seem alright but I can't be too sure. Zack we might have to get a psychiatrist to look at him and a physician as well "Skylar said.

" I said I'm fine what more do you have to hear? I am feeling kind of thirsty though. My love could you kindly ask one of the nurses to get me some water "I asked.

I turned to her and her eyes were wide.

"Amanda?" I called.

"Uh yes, I'll go get you a glass," she said quickly.

"Hunter are you sure you're alright," Zack asked.

"I'm okay, geez what's with you? Do I have to scream it out, I'm OK. Don't worry about me" I assured.

"Here, I got you some water" Amanda announced.

She handed me a glass cup but when I lifted it off the tray, it felt really heavy in my hands so I ended up dropping it.

"Why is the cup so heavy," I asked.

"That's it, you're not OK, Brian go get that doctor —" Zack started.