Chapter 24:Sleep Over

Rai's POV

I sighed as I knocked on the door, there was no answer so I knocked again.

"W-who is it," Ramon asked.

"Ramon" I called.

The door quickly sprang open revealing Ramon on the other side. He stared at me scanning me for injuries.

"Rai, what are you doing here so late," he asked.

"I-i ran away from home and I have nowhere else I could go" I explained.

"Come in first" he ushered.

I walked in and went to sit down on his sofa. He walked to me with a glass of water.

"Here" he handed me the cup as he sat next to me.

"Thank you" I replied then emptied the cup.

"Do you feel much better? Why exactly did you run away from home, are they doing something bad to you" he asked.

I clenched my fists.

"Actually I'm the one who did something wrong and now I'm sure they all hate me" I confessed.

"What do you mean by that"

"I had a therapy session yesterday and I remembered something, in a state of confusion and Anger I hurt Amanda and said so many hurtful things to her, she's so scared of me that today when I walked near her, she flinched and tried running away-in the years I've known Skylar she has never once raised her voice at me but today she slapped me because I was being rude to Zack" I explained.

He patted my back.

"What did you remember that was so bad that you hurt someone," he asked.

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you but it was pretty bad, it felt so real, even my emotions were real but everyone tell me it was just an illusion" I explained.

"But that's no reason to run away from home if not Zack or that woman think about Skylar, the doctor has taken care of you for years now do you think running away like this is any way to repay her? Just apologize, I'm sure they'll hear you out, it wasn't entirely your fault anyway" he asked.

'What was I expecting by coming here'

'Even ms Kira rated me out to Zack. Ramon might just do the same'

I clenched my teeth.

'It's all your fault'

'You are a good for nothing piece of shit'

'You can't even appreciate the charity being offered to you'

'Do you think they will continue running after you, they'll just get tired and live their lives without you'

I covered my ears, I had been hearing these voices in my head from time to time lately. They didn't talk all the time but mostly when I was feeling down and insecure.