Chapter 16:Wingman?

Amanda's POV

I walked inside the house already feeling tired.

'I need to exercise more, I think I'm gaining weight'

'All I do on the island is house chores, eat, and sleep I don't normally go out unless it's to go to the market, '

'I feel like I've become a housewife Over night somehow, Hunter was always the one always going the extra mile to take care of me it feels kind of nice having the opportunity to take care of him'

I smiled to myself. I was on the blink of losing hope of us reviving our relationship but, him getting jealous because he thought I was on a date with another guy was so cute. I know I was heartless and a terrible person but I was happy he was actually showing his old emotions toward me.

'Oh I forgot to tell him that I'd be leaving the island for a few days, it will be Blue's death anniversary. I want to go visit her grave.it's been a while'

"Amanda you are back sooner than I thought you'd be" Skylar commented.

"Oh yeah" was my reply

"What's wrong? You have a grin plastered on your face" she asked.

"Nothing really" I replied.

" OK what the hell is going on, you, Rai, Zack, and Brian have been acting different since last night, "she asked.

" nothing interesting happened, and it's not that, Anyway I think I'll just catch up on work" I commented.

I started walking to the bedroom but before I could get far, Skylar grabbed my hand.

"Amanda come here first-" she took my hand and made me sit on the couch "i-i have to ask you something. It took a lot of courage to decide to ask you so please be a sister's keeper" she pleaded.

"Uh Okay-you are scaring me now" I blurted out.

"I have no one to talk to but I have to get it off my chest. D-does Zack have a girlfriend" she asked.

I stared at her blankly.

"Huh" I replied

'Why would she ask me such a-"

"Wait a minute, did he sexually harass you? If he's trying to touch you somewhere you don't like just punch his dick and run away" I advised.

She kept quiet and then averted her gaze.

"He's not the one touching what he shouldn't," she said.

"Wait you made a move on Zack" I half screamed.