Author update info

Hello all!

The college semester had begun ugh! So that means unfortunately, my updates will not be as multipe-in-one-go as you all are used to. I will be updating one chapter per week definitely. In the weeks that I have the time, I will update multiple as I can. Don't worry, there is ZERO CHANCE that I will abandon this story or any hiatus whatever will happen. Not for this, this is my baby! You will definitely read the end just like you read the start, and I assure you that is a loooonggg way to go. This story would only get hotter and richer as more chapters go, just like I hope you feel about Manmeet and Rajkumar.

Never mentioned it before, but I will appreciate all your votes and PLEASE comment under your favorite chapters. I would really like to see what you felt as you went, it helps and supports the writing process.

Please under this update post, comment on who your favorite character is, what you love about them (character trait), what you don't like about them (character trait), your second favorite character ( all in all, why do you like these two characters? Anything that pisses your off about their attitudes?). I can't wait to read them and reply!

Thank you, all!  - Paula.