Paula Trigger Warning

Hello all,

I would like to provide a trigger warning for the upcoming chapter of the book. It will contain sensitive content, specifically minor sexual abuse. I want to assure you that this topic will not be glorified, but rather explored in a way that emphasizes the pain and importance of addressing such issues in our society.

As an author, it is crucial for me to raise awareness and depict the harsh realities that exist, while maintaining sensitivity and respect. I have always aimed to make it clear to readers when problematic situations are presented, without glorifying or condoning them.

I urge you to prioritize your well-being while reading this chapter. Reader discretion is advised. If you feel that these topics may adversely affect you, it is recommended to proceed with caution or consider skipping this section. Remember, your mental and emotional health should always come first.

I have strived to ensure that the book remains cohesive and comprehensible even if certain parts are skipped. If you or someone you know is currently experiencing abuse or requires immediate support, I encourage you to reach out to a trusted individual, helpline, or professional organization.

Thank you for your understanding and for being a part of this journey. 

Paula Omokhomion.