Chapter 16

Yi Chan

On the day of filming <M-Start>.

At 6:30 in the morning, the car stopped in front of the Sangam-dong M&E Center. This is already the third time that I went to work early in the morning for a music broadcast.

Of course, the previous two times we couldn't stand on stage and turned around, but that's all.

"Listen carefully."

Kyu-hyung, who was sitting in the driver's seat, looked back with a flushed face.

"This is your first stage."

I heard that the children shed blood, sweat, and tears for this first performance for more than a thousand days.

It seems that they have been training rigorously for a long time.

"It's not a pinch hitter, it's not a prank, it's the first stage to stand on after being officially recruited."

Seeing Kyu-hyung's clear words made Siwoo's eyes red.

Loa sniffed too.

Hanjun throws his gaze out the window.

Only the immature maknae is laughing with excitement.

That means they've been through a lot.

"The music video and sound source were finally officially released yesterday. I informed the fans through the official homepage."

Observing the kids' reactions, I narrowed my eyes at Kyu-hyung's words.

what is this sound source?

"Do we have fans?"

Those who worshiped me, the great wizard.

They seem to be called 'fans' here. By the way, these low-key guys who didn't even have an easy debut have fans?

"It's a handful, but there is."

Kyu-hyung smiled softly and whispered in a small voice.

"Siwoo is Ulzzang."

What else does this mean? This 'Ulzzang'.

Ulzzang - term meaning "best face" or "good-looking"

Maybe it's because my eyebrows are narrowed but Kyu-hyung added an additional explanation.

"We ate a lot with that face."

Then, he gently pointed at Siwoo.

"That guy once blew people with that face. Of course, it was during middle school, but there are still a few fans left."

Well, Siwoo is a guy who convinces everything with his face.

Even if I took him to Armania right away and threw him away, that guy's appearance would be eaten.

I looked at Siwoo's face blankly with Kyu-hyung and nodded. Then Siwoo, whose ears turned red, lowered his head.

Oh hey, that guy.

Kyu-hyung, who made a small grumble, pointed at Roa this time.

"There are people who fall in love with his dance and support him."

Even so, last night I listened to the maknae until a scab sat on the ear.

The story of Roa, who was a ballet prodigy, blindly moved to Seoul after falling in love with street dance. The story of Director Gong Seok-ho picking up a guy who was performing b-boying on the street. When he performed on the street, at least 30 or more people gathered, or something like that.